May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post mania they might as well combine the tag team titles for the men and have them on one show and the women’s on the other. No new tags coming up from NXT and you have Ivar and Jimmy coming back from injuries. Might as well put them on one show.

That'd make the tag division more exciting..

Wow, you accept Zombies, fighting with hands behind ones back, a Male Stripper as the Greatest Wrestler of all-time and a Mayoral Demon but not Aliens or the Fiend obviously going through withdrawal.

Hypocrites all of you.
(Except Sasha Banks fans, we can never be hypocritical.)

I think the point is Gimmicks are a staple. Some hit, some miss. As long as it makes sense I'm cool with it.

I don't have have a problem with Abadon's gimmick (as long as she is not biting chunks of flesh from her opponents neck).

I don't actually believe she is a undead demon or whatever but the character works. Statlander being an alien that boops people on the nose is a dumb gimmick.

If she couldn't wrestle it probably wouldn't be as bad but she's actually good in the ring.

I don't have have a problem with Abadon's gimmick (as long as she is not biting chunks of flesh from her opponents neck).

I don't actually believe she is a undead demon or whatever but the character works. Statlander being an alien that boops people on the nose is a dumb gimmick.

If she couldn't wrestle it probably wouldn't be as bad but she's actually good in the ring.

Statlander looked like she leaned out a little bit to me. Maybe 10lbs down or so?

yall talking about gimmicks while undertaker walking around in mascara dripping down his face and wearing one of prince stage costumes at age 55

Statlander looked like she leaned out a little bit to me. Maybe 10lbs down or so?
Would have to get another look at her, but it definitely seemed like she has less jiggle. She didn’t completely pull a Tegan Nox though

Yep. The Owen injury pretty much exclusively turned him into a brawler until some of his matches with Angle/Benoit/Jericho in 01

Austin said Owen (rip) was supposed to do a tombstone but he did the sit down pile-driver. Said Owen never called him or really apologized for it, Bret showed more sympathy.

Dudes of NT Wrestling, Happy Friday

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom