May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Case Case green rhino123 green rhino123 King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

Excellent Listen

For the first time ever released to the public, on the 30th anniversary of Bruiser Brody's death: Fumi Saito's interview with Bruiser Brody recorded in 1985. Among many topics, Brody talks about Jumbo Tsuruta, Jimmy Snuka, working as an independent and his legacy.

Pacific Rim Pro Wrestling Podcast Episode #30

Dudes of NT Wrestling, Happy Friday

giphy.gif
SLAPNUTS! Hope all is well! Stay Blessed Fam! - Post MoonLone
FclcJ46.gif

WWE really shot themselves in the foot with this. They went from probably half cheering for Lashley and half cheering for McIntyre at Mania to probably booing or indifference for both Lashley and McIntyre

Absolutely stupid and pointless to break up The Hurt Business but Vince gonna Vince.

Also the Wrestlemania build up to FFD/Lashley has been stupid too.

Why would Lashley need someone to take out FFD prior to WrestleMania as if he's scared of him when he has washed everyone in his path leading to him winning the belt in the first place?

I don’t think they should’ve broke up at all, but was anyone actually interested in Shelton and Saidrick? I know I wasn’t. They didn’t do anything. Nothing compelling. They could be replaced with anyone else on the roster and the stable wouldn’t miss a beat.

The money is in MVP and Lashley (because he has the look). I personally think a full stable behind him enhances him even more though.

#LowIQ breakup.

Absolutely stupid and pointless to break up The Hurt Business but Vince gonna Vince.

Also the Wrestlemania build up to FFD/Lashley has been stupid too.

Why would Lashley need someone to take out FFD prior to WrestleMania as if he's scared of him when he has washed everyone in his path leading to him winning the belt in the first place?
That’s what happens when a heel becomes world champion. They immediately can’t win anything without help

Goofy reason to break up THB. They haven’t even been together all that long as a 4 man group and they didn’t truly get to marinate. Stupid decision. They had been trying to break them up beforehand (stupid again) and only kept them together long enough to have the photo op with all the titles. Silly decision and should’ve just let MVP do his thing and stay completely out of it.

Goofy reason to break up THB. They haven’t even been together all that long as a 4 man group and they didn’t truly get to marinate. Stupid decision. They had been trying to break them up beforehand (stupid again) and only kept them together long enough to have the photo op with all the titles. Silly decision and should’ve just let MVP do his thing and stay completely out of it.
If Randy Orton went to bat for them they would’ve stayed together DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Back
Top Bottom