May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Razor Ramon/Scott Hall..Had all the tools, had plenty of opportunities..Long career and made a lot of money..Will be looked back on favorably..Never had it in him to win the big one or be "the man"..

Much better comparison here. If I hated Rivers, I’d compare him to Jeff Jarrett :lol:

I watched 2007, it was a rough lack of star power but the last 15 entrants and going home was really good. Final four with Edge, Randy, Undertaker and Shawn really delivered.

Enjoyed it, dull beginning and middle but good overall.

Started watching this Joe Rogen podcast episode with Undertaker..:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:..They're, literally, less than 2 minutes into the show and already questioning the validity of the pandemic..

Started watching this Joe Rogen podcast episode with Undertaker..:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:..They're, literally, less than 2 minutes into the show and already questioning the validity of the pandemic..

Dave Chappelle tested positive for covid this month. Joe was doing shows with him in Austin. :stoneface:

Better deal for all you WWE Network users. Saving $5 dollars a month (Peacock Premium is $4.99) and you get all the Peacock content.

For ad free experience it would be the same as WWE Network $9.99.

Smart move for WWE and NBC Universal.

Undertaker talking about his injuries is crazy..Dude really did give everything to the wrestling business..

Back
Top Bottom