May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only watched NXT late last night, but sounds like women's matches stole both shows. Zoey Starks vs The Kota was really good. Been really impressed with Starks. Looking forward to catching Dentist/Thunder Roses maybe later today.

Feel like the return of Big Walt could've been done a little better, but happy to have him back around .

Only watched NXT late last night, but sounds like women's matches stole both shows. Zoey Starks vs The Kota was really good. Been really impressed with Starks. Looking forward to catching Dentist/Thunder Roses maybe later today.

Feel like the return of Big Walt could've been done a little better, but happy to have him back around .

:smh: - :lol:

1616090454102.png

Something seems off about this picture.

Surprised Vince would agree to put two black people front and center.

As well as a black woman.

Gallons and Anderson kinda suck. Decent comedy here and there but that's about IT.

I'd almost rather watch Shane McMahon on my TV than those two has-beens that never were.

When they used to mock WWE talent as 'nerds' I got a strong Al Bundy vibe from them
but without the funny part.

I mean what does "One of the Best" actually mean?

There have been hundreds of women's matches in America, maybe thousands.

If this was #50, would that count as, "One of the best?"

Pointless battle vs. Dave
It was a fantastic match and down the road will more than likely be one of those defining type matches for AEW, but I wish the instant hyperboles would go away. Just enjoy the match already

Back
Top Bottom