May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Dong shouldn’t lose to either of them at Mania. Give us Big Dong/Seth and Lashley/Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Is Brock even under contract with WWE?..I thought his deal ended right after he dropped the belt..

Is Brock even under contract with WWE?..I thought his deal ended right after he dropped the belt..
No clue, but he ain’t gonna turn down a check. Especially when there will probably be a legit crowd too.

I only caught the main event, but sounds like Riddles/Mufasa, Rollins/Nakamura, and Drew Mac/Shameus were all pretty good?

Yeah the way Alexa pinned Randy pretty much confirms that her gimmick is a pedo's fantasy; mad inappropriate.

I wanna catch this Stone Cold/Orton interview at some point in the next couple days. Feel like the two haven't really crossed paths much despite how accomplished they are. Those pods/interviews have all been good thus far.

Big Dong shouldn’t lose to either of them at Mania. Give us Big Dong/Seth and Lashley/Lesnar at SummerSlam.
Seth overstayed his welcome in the title picture/main event. Everything the did w/ Drew's 1st run is what they should've did w/ Seth. He's not getting over as face any time soon.

Bret/Perfect: SS 91

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
@degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
@King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

• Bret started off this match looking and working like the heel even though I knew that wasn't the case. Hell, even at the end of the match Bret was displaying heel like tactics.
  • That finishing sequence was nice even though it seemed like Perfect "tapped out" very early. Only a small % of the fans realized what Bret was doing during the reversal but it was beautiful.
  • Bret pulled off that smash into the turnbuckle spot 3 times during this match. He always makes that look so intense.
  • Look and Listen to the fan interaction during this match, they were VERY invested in who they wanted to win and not as much in favor of the man they didn't want to win. Clear cut, defined roles is best for business, don't let Cody tell you otherwise.
  • "Damn good match."
Bruh i thought we were watching Bret vs. Perfect at KOTR 93?? :lol:

Who’s the heel and who’s the face in the Braun/Shane feud? Braud currently looks like a Proud Boy protecting the largest confederate statue in history, but Shane (who previously got the better of Braun and made him look goofy) aligned himself with two other heels

Who’s the heel and who’s the face in the Braun/Shane feud? Braud currently looks like a Proud Boy protecting the largest confederate statue in history, but Shane (who previously got the better of Braun and made him look goofy) aligned himself with two other heels
ezgif-6-6136db273af5.gif

Back
Top Bottom