May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad Pam was filling out that dress.

Lawd.
1617764411578.png

Molly really was ahead of her time..She was very solid..Wish she would've had better women to compete against..

Yep. She more than deserves a HOF nod. Without women like her, Jazz, Victoria, Jacqueline, etc, most of those higher profile women don’t get in the HOF. They did all the dirty work.

Back to that earlier Red Dit question, Big Kane is definitely a no-brainer HOF headliner assuming there is no Taker/Stone/Rock type up for IT. Epitome of "Company Man" for them too.

Stone/Jericho Pod is directly after the 2nd night of Mania :wow:

That's wild. Best for Biz for everyone though.

Question from JC: "20 years ago, could you imagine Vince allowing anyone from WCW to be interviewed on one of WWE's podcasts?"
"That should show you how he views AEW." - :lol: Damn

You also learn from other’s mistakes. Vince absolutely would’ve let WCW on WWE programming back then.

Remember, Bischoff not allowing DX to come in on Nitro was his biggest mistake. If he would’ve, the ratings would’ve been absurd. Vince wouldn’t have made that mistake. NWO on WWE programming would’ve been beat for business in 97/98...not so much in 2002 lol.

You also learn from other’s mistakes. Vince absolutely would’ve let WCW on WWE programming back then.

Remember, Bischoff not allowing DX to come in on Nitro was his biggest mistake. If he would’ve, the ratings would’ve been absurd. Vince wouldn’t have made that mistake. NWO on WWE programming would’ve been beat for business in 97/98...not so much in 2002 lol.

I could name 20 other mistakes that Bischoff and WCW made during that time. Not letting DX come to the show wasn't one of them. :lol:

Sure this is purely hypothetical but Vince barely acknowledged WCW's existence during the Monday Night Wars. I don't think there was any chance he would have allowed that to happen back then.

That night, 4/27/98, NItro did a 1.7. WHatever momentary rating increase they would have gotten from letting DX invade their show wouldn't have done much for anything after that moment/week. Yea I can't agree with that.

::WCW Nitro Ratings History:: TWNP-Wrestling News and Information

I wasn't aware that the dude @ TNT responsible for breaking the deal and renegotiating the deal for AEW to be on TNT is not longer WITH TNT. I think that is kinda big news. Hopefully people @ TNT are still on board with the product because I would imagine they were expecting higher #s than what AEW has produced so far.

Good Breakdown.

I could name 20 other mistakes that Bischoff and WCW made during that time. Not letting DX come to the show wasn't one of them. :lol:

Sure this is purely hypothetical but Vince barely acknowledged WCW's existence during the Monday Night Wars. I don't think there was any chance he would have allowed that to happen back then.

That night, 4/27/98, NItro did a 1.7. WHatever momentary rating increase they would have gotten from letting DX invade their show wouldn't have done much for anything after that moment/week. Yea I can't agree with that.

::WCW Nitro Ratings History:: TWNP-Wrestling News and Information

Ummmmm....what?

Back
Top Bottom