MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

Coco seems to be my favorite character on the show, but his plotline is similar to Juice.

Looking forward to this situation EZ brought to the table. Hope it turns into a situation where they pull it off and the Kings they want to dethrone are made into their enemies for the next season.

Miguel doesn't act like a Cartel leader at all.

I feel like he’s about to join that cult or whatever they are.
funny how the lil girl was unfazed during that whole situation. I thought she was going to be the one to take him down.

bwei6vzkqon61.jpg

I honestly like the show, but I put it off because of other shows like Snowfall.

I'm interested in seeing how this stuff plays out between the different Kings. I really want the main chapter to pull off this plan so we can get some sort of Mayans vs Mayans situation.

That chick Angel is messing with got a nice backside and it's natural. Wouldn't mind clapping those cheeks myself.

The CW and FX must film some of these shows close by cuz shorty arguing with Bishop is definitely the new HS coach at Beverely on All-American :lol: First Khadijah/Simone now her.

That was a pretty good episode. Seems like ish just can't go right for that particular chapter.
I wonder how the others found out...

Back
Top Bottom