Maybach Music 3?!!?!

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Drake x J. Cole x Wayne x Jigga would b of epic proportions think about it you got the ceo n the protege's since i think that they all run parrallel in some respect but obviously that's just wishful thinkin
that would be a classic track. Justice League are always on point with production

Think he's gonna talk about that 73 carat diamond straight from the manufacturer?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Deeper Than Rap = Classic
smokin.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

Drake x J. Cole x Wayne x Jigga would b of epic proportions think about it you got the ceo n the protege's since i think that they all run parrallel in some respect but obviously that's just wishful thinkin
that would be a classic track. Justice League are always on point with production
too bad Ross would ruin it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

FACT: A typical CO has done more dirt than your typical rapper.

Son lived in a gated community for most of his life, then moms bought him an apartment? All rappers lie but Ross and Game are the kings of lying. Any man with any kind of street knowledge or lived in some hood areas know this cat is a real joke.

Maybach Music 2 was trash, don't even remember it. The first one was ok, the third will be trash.
Street knowledge? Hood areas? Aren't you MoMoney848s brother? You further from the hood like a limousine trunk. Cut it out.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Maybe it's just me but I hate these posts where _'s start dreaming of collabs and $@**...naming a bunch of random %%# beats.

Whoever said 1 and 2 were completely different is exactly right...and each lineup fit each song. Who knows how 3 will sound? That will probably dictate who's on it more than anything.
I concur.

I will say this though...Luda would fit the track perfectly. He can ride any beat and blesses every feature with a hot 16, and he can actually attest to riding in a Maybach.
"Luda! I'm 'Mr. Hot 16!'"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Should change the thread name to "Who would you want to see on MM3 with Ross"

drake-cropped-590x477.jpg

bun-b.jpg

ludacris_gallery__365x550.jpg

On the MM2 beat would be cool.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Son lived in a gated community for most of his life, then moms bought him an apartment? All rappers lie but Ross and Game are the kings of lying. Any man with any kind of street knowledge or lived in some hood areas know this cat is a real joke.

Maybach Music 2 was trash, don't even remember it. The first one was ok, the third will be trash.
Street knowledge? Hood areas? Aren't you MoMoney848s brother? You further from the hood like a limousine trunk. Cut it out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by thekckid

too bad Ross would ruin it.
ohwell.gif
WHAT?!

Ross has murdered every track i've heard him on this year. Dude does the damn thing. NT is full of idiots who can't get past the music...

To those that have visited jails etc you CLEARLY don't know ANYTHING about C.O.'s. Those are the grimiest "cops" out there that aren'teven "COPS?!"...smh

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I actually hate when artists do sequels and %$#! like that. Just do something new
it will be new. maybach music and maybach music 2 didn't sound the same to me...
yep. and imo, they were both crack on their own respective ways.
Yea im not saying the songs weren't
pimp.gif
but why call this new track maybach music 3?
ohwell.gif
Sort of a lack of creativity.

Where is that? AUSTIN.

Where is that? TEXAS

What's in front? BENZ'S.

What else? LEXUS.

Who's Maybach is that?

MISTER WEST'S.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

^ I never understood why everybody
eek.gif
at that part in Kanye's verse I mean I liked the delivery but he wasn't saying much.. Just stating geographicalfacts and %**%,

eek.gif
at that part in Kanye's verse I mean I liked the delivery but he wasn't saying much.. Just stating geographical facts and %**%,
...or kanye's verse in general, to be honest.
laugh.gif

i mean, ross' and wayne's weren't totally mindblowing either, but i liked theirs more.

eek.gif
at that part in Kanye's verse I mean I liked the delivery but he wasn't saying much.. Just stating geographical facts and %**%,

shutup. Ye' killed that.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I met him in 10th grade when I moved to VA, looks like Lazy doesn't know *@%+

eek.gif
I'll always love that part because I have family in Texas and was living out there at the time. It was like seeing someone shout out yourfavorite local club on a national hit or something.

Back
Top Bottom