Maybe I'm late but, U can't be serious vol. Booty Pop

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Rena got niice thighs and hips, but I ssez no cakes
Thanks Lemonade....But please keep in mind the world of NT is flat...lol...I Usually dont post pics here as I am not hungry for attention like that, and I usually just refer to this
<<<<avy.
Now I shall remove my "inadequate" cakes from the 1 dimmensional world of NT, and get into some 3 dimmensional trouble.
wink.gif
touché
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Let's spend a century and some change inculcating people of color (especially black people) of their inferiority when it comes to beauty. Let's convince them that they ARE NOT beautiful and rather, their features are polar to what "we" will consider to be the standard of beauty in this country

When they've been successfully brainwashed into believing our farce--into believing that "our" features are superior and theirs inferior-- we will swoop in like the capitalistic vultures "we" are and proceed to commercialize and profit off the truth--which is that, they possess very attractive and desirous features/physiques.

Open your eyes people...

smh.gif

First thing that popped into my head.

Cancer-Tanning-Bed.jpg

botox.jpeg

before_after_package%2Bbooty%2Bpop.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Rena got niice thighs and hips, but I ssez no cakes

... I am not hungry for attention like that...

Every single post you've made in this thread says otherwise...
eyes.gif

that is your opinion. which carries a level of irrelevance i can't even begin to, or care to explain to you.
if you knew any of my "posting" history here you would know what i say is true. im not one of those attention seeking chicks that post pics everychance i get.
i just decided to do it this one time out of fun and leisure.

Back
Top Bottom