Maybe the SICKEST DUNK EVER vol. Golden Chiid is a PRAAALUUUUMMMM

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

i watched that whole vid entirely unimpressed.

until that last dunk.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!
QFT

And that announcer needs to shut his loud @!+ up

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

play by play transcript: ooooh the golden child, THE GOLDEN CHILD, OOOOOOHUHUHUHHAHAHA OOOOO WEEEEEEEE... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN, OOOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO, OOOH MY GOODENSS. AYE MY MMWIERNLWE AYE, HEY, HEY, HEY, ANDDDDOOOOOOOHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA, AYE! AYE! AHAHHAHA! OH MY GOODENSS!! OH YEAH... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN, WOAAAAAAHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHOOOWOOHWOWOWOWOW... OWWWWWW!!!!

smh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
at the dunk

eek.gif

but damn, I mean, I just want to be able to do a basic one handed dunk once in my life and I'll be content
smh.gif

Yea it takes a lot of skill to do but as I said in other threads, I can't get up for dunk contest dunks. In game dunks do it more for me. Just seems likeeverything has been seen. Plus in this age of youtube with the FlightBoys, nothing is impressive anymore.

Not trying to hate at all before anyone says I am

the mc needs to shut the %$%@ up

i seen rude boi throw that one down before, but not off the bounce

golden child is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

shut up about swagger, for all people talk about it they're not even using the word properly.

he doesnt need swagger, he just caught a blindside 360 between the legs with his off hand.
sick.gif

off the bounce nonetheless.
smh.gif
nope i think i used the term swagger properly...

vince carter after his dunk= swagger...gave me chills watching his reaction...granted some of these dunks are probably better than what vince did, but hisswagger and the way he pulled them off (flushed dunks, not rattling around the rim)...and his post reaction made them better than any dunk you can show me...

this dude barely put it through and started jumping around like he was surprised himself...

The only thing that dumb crowd cared about was when Golden Child was gonna throw his jersey out to one of them.

ehh someone embed this for me please/remind me how to embed

Back
Top Bottom