Maybe the SICKEST DUNK EVER vol. Golden Chiid is a PRAAALUUUUMMMM

I think some of you are underestimating how difficult that last dunk was... Insane!!

Nobody is underestimating the difficulty, but you can only see so much before it becomes "eh" to you. It is difficult and NO I am NOT saying I can dobetter. I just can't get hyped off of a dunk that isn't ON someone.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nobody is underestimating the difficulty, but you can only see so much before it becomes "eh" to you. It is difficult and NO I am NOT saying I can do better. I just can't get hyped off of a dunk that isn't ON someone.
This. I respect the degree of difficulty and definitely would call it a sick dunk, but I just can't too hyped over a dunk performed in anon-competitive setting by a guy who basically just dunks for a living. To me, you can't label any dunk not on someone in a game the "sickestever."

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Nobody is underestimating the difficulty, but you can only see so much before it becomes "eh" to you. It is difficult and NO I am NOT saying I can do better. I just can't get hyped off of a dunk that isn't ON someone.
This. I respect the degree of difficulty and definitely would call it a sick dunk, but I just can't too hyped over a dunk performed in a non-competitive setting by a guy who basically just dunks for a living. To me, you can't label any dunk not on someone in a game the "sickest ever."
I agree with this as well.

"Owwwwwww ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owwww my goodness....." dude is @%+#!## annoying sounding like the chick that fell off the podium while smashinggrapes with her feet...

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

shut up about swagger, for all people talk about it they're not even using the word properly.

he doesnt need swagger, he just caught a blindside 360 between the legs with his off hand.
sick.gif

off the bounce nonetheless.
smh.gif
nope i think i used the term swagger properly...

vince carter after his dunk= swagger...gave me chills watching his reaction...granted some of these dunks are probably better than what vince did, but his swagger and the way he pulled them off (flushed dunks, not rattling around the rim)...and his post reaction made them better than any dunk you can show me...

this dude barely put it through and started jumping around like he was surprised himself...

just stop..

You make it sound like people do reverse 180, cradle, between the leg alleys on the regular.

You make it sound like people do reverse 180, cradle, between the leg alleys on the regular.

Actually folks do just as crazy stuff on the regular. Youtube has spoiled me. So again, I am impressed but I think the title is misleading.

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
rck2sactown[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/02/09 5:17 PM
[/td] [td]
href="" target=_blank> ehh someone embed this for me please/remind me how to embed
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Kenny Dobbs and this video is exactly what i thought of too..the things these dudes be doin now seemed impossible at one point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

shut up about swagger, for all people talk about it they're not even using the word properly.

he doesnt need swagger, he just caught a blindside 360 between the legs with his off hand.
sick.gif

off the bounce nonetheless.
smh.gif

QFMFT Dude pulled probably the sickest dunk ever. What do you want him to do? Put sunglasses on and walk off calmly?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

play by play transcript: ooooh the golden child, THE GOLDEN CHILD, OOOOOOHUHUHUHHAHAHA OOOOO WEEEEEEEE... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN, OOOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO, OOOH MY GOODENSS. AYE MY MMWIERNLWE AYE, HEY, HEY, HEY, ANDDDDOOOOOOOHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA, AYE! AYE! AHAHHAHA! OH MY GOODENSS!! OH YEAH... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN, WOAAAAAAHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHOOOWOOHWOWOWOWOW... OWWWWWW!!!!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dunks were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom