Mayor Of Kingstown - Jeremy Renner - Season 3 Premieres in June on Paramount +

1673842064767.png

I lost interest after seeing the kid hit a tennis ball over the wall into the prison.

I know you can throw **** over the walls but they were just in the middle of the field next to a guard tower.

I'll try again soon.
Did you come back to the show? If not everyone is in on it which is why he could do that. Finishing up first episode right now.
42b40920-17c6-41dc-bc1b-97e491cce4fc_text.gif

Yeah I am good on this show, about to pour something dark up and put the feet up and binge the season.

LOL, This dude really picked a damn arrow of all the weapons. Son really is Old man Logan version of Hawkeye. LMAO. I'm early in the show but Hawkeye certainly seems like the smarter brother. He does not play the games his brother did, taking the Thanos approach.

That scene where they come trying to get Mike to become an informant. :smh: Homie like what ya'll waiting for ask me and give me the damn money.

Last edited:
Did you come back to the show? If not everyone is in on it which is why he could do that. Finishing up first episode right now.
42b40920-17c6-41dc-bc1b-97e491cce4fc_text.gif

Yeah I am good on this show, about to pour something dark up and put the feet up and binge the season.

I didn’t.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Ima try it again.

Have been hearing nothing but good things.

DAMN dude Robert is a sick character gets things done with little question. Dude reminds me of a discount Colin Farrell.

Definitely love the direction of the show, I thought it would just focus on him making things happen. However a whole lot goes on in that town.

The way this show depicts gang members :smh:

You can tell who isn't in the writing room.
I don't know how gang members act or think, any movie or show depict them well. I mainly take direction from real life docuseries when they sit down with them.

Perhaps if they depicted them accurately show wouldn't be as interesting. I find the head leaders outside funny, Bunny really sitting on the lawn drinking and eating White Castle. Other leader hangs out at the truck stop just chillin. I haven't seen the hangout for the Spanish leader yet, on that episode now. However it was wild when he came into Mike's office just letting him know we ain't cool with that Meth dealer.

I enjoy the show but they do have a two-dimensional view of things. They make this small town in Michigan sound like it's a literal war zone.

Seems like that aspect of the show is written by a bunch of kids who grew up playing GTA

. This show does a very dangerous thing because it frames the bad behavior from police as being acceptable because it's necessary to combat bad behavior from criminals ("The police have to plant evidence on this criminal because they know with 100% certainty He committees crimes" or "The corrections officers are justified for beating up this inmate because of XYZ reason"). They frame things as though cops have no choice but to bend and break the rules because that's what it takes to catch the bad guys.

This is dangerous for those who don't understand this is a complete work of fiction purely meant for entertainment

Last edited:

This has been my gripe from the jump :smh: :lol:

Boy, the way they portraying them crip dudes, is CORNY AS ****

OMG. “True dat, true dat”

Story line ok….but man, that did not sit well with me :smh:

They got them boys in some 2001 “urban wear” :smh:

I just think I heard him say….

“Yo-yo! Homie G-Slice. You got mad skillz for a Wyte boy Playa! For shizzle!”

Bloods and chips still beef with each other? This seems very 1990s :lol:

And they naturally had red vans and blue vans

:smh: :lol: 🙄🙄

Chick really flew up trying to give Mike the P. He turns her down calls her a rabbit and she has the nerve to say she is stronger than he thinks. Might of held water if you weren't crying while saying it. LMAO.

Am I missing something chick Iris has zero appeal to me. She supposed to be some black widow that can spin anyone. I’m like I don’t see it dudes just dropping money just to see her stand on the pole.

Just started season 2, we starting off blazing. Mike really out on the boat in a suit and tie. LOL

I’ll be honest with you got ZERO sympathy for Iris. Tried to set her up with witsec she jumps. Mike put her up again and she bail on him. Mike leave her to the streets man, some people just can’t be saved.

Damn Kyle can’t catch a break. SMH. His partner really was just asking for things to end bad.

Mike really called Rebecca when she was getting those cheeks clapped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom