Mayweather and Rick Ross almost rumble but Diddy breaks it up

Update: Floyd didn't confront Officer Ricky Rawss the rest of the night on the advice from his Mayweather Sr. that Rawss might be roided up

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Update: Floyd didn't confront Officer Ricky Rawss the rest of the night on the advice from his Mayweather Sr. that Rawss might be roided up

2aewl11.gif

29bo8wm.gif

floyd would drop ross... forreal tho aren't his and all other professional boxers hands classified as lethal weapons? I recall Mike Tyson getting in deepertrouble than a normal assault would warrant for goin upside some guys jaw

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

rowenarrow wrote:

hennySMASH wrote:

Floyd tryna fight everyone but Paqman smh
QFT

Lol, I just reposted it to start some drama, lol. He is being a little punk though.

I think they should just fight and get it over with. I like floyd and respect both fighters, but I don't know that floyd wants it with pac man the wayhe's actin

While the entourages were beefing Officer Ricky probably went to find Diddy so he could snitch
smh.gif

Had Mayweather dropped Ross, the boxin committee woulda messed up the fight w/ him and Paq man. We all know that pro boxers hands are considered lethalweapons. I'd like to see Ross get dropped tho

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Had Mayweather dropped Ross, the boxin committee woulda messed up the fight w/ him and Paq man. We all know that pro boxers hands are considered lethal weapons. I'd like to see Ross get dropped tho
That explains why I got expelled for that fight in High School.

and lmao at yall talking about fighting, them +@!$%* got body gaurds. somebody woulda been shot.

- peace Gods and Goddesses

Back
Top Bottom