Mayweather and Rick Ross almost rumble but Diddy breaks it up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

ninjahood wrote:
I guess everyone forgot mayweather like 5 foot 4 or somethin....

I guess you forgot Mayweather never lost a PROFESSIONAL BOXING MATCH
street fight > boxing match

I'm sorry Ninja but you wrong as hell this time
laugh.gif

How you think Ross could hit him when Marquez couldn't?

292mj4p.jpg

That boy fast as hell
pimp.gif
you act like it would be a fair fight?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

joint would look like streets of rage 2 on mania mode.

I don't know %!%@ about Ross' entourage but I know Money usually rolls with these guys and I doubt Ross has anything to match them

610x.jpg

edit. his longest bodyguard is also 7"2' (According to Floyd himself so lets take it with a little marginal for error
laugh.gif
)

i wouldnt fight that big black dude in the back for money.
i'll pull out my straight edge tho.
word to money mike.

laugh.gif
really? is this how we starting off the 010? arguing over who wouldwin this fight?

1) it would be a fight of entourages- advantage Money
2) if they even got close enough to each other one shot to the temple/jaw of ross and he wouldnt know what happened until he watched it on wshh -
3) if it did get real the location comes to factor and they in vegas so again advantage money-

laugh.gif
at yall arguing height/weight etc etc- 99% ross and his whole crewwere prob all high as hell and already tipsy

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i wouldnt fight that big black dude in the back for money.
i'll pull out my straight edge tho.
word to money mike.

word up...i wouldn't even try to knuckle up with a dude like that

i'll have to stab him
laugh.gif

couldn't pbf get into trouble for getting into a fight? i heard boxer's fists have to be registered as weapons.

laugh.gif
dudes thinking aa fight in a club was going to be straight up, all hell would have broke loose aint no telling what would have happened

BAWSE! Ricky Ross blubber would absorb most of Money May's punches, which would therefore allow him to attempt to eat him, but, then Money May would getGolden Boy Oscar to vanquish Bawse in his honor and defense, so, Money May would win.

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

couldn't pbf get into trouble for getting into a fight? i heard boxer's fists have to be registered as weapons.

I know at the GG level, you get kicked out/ lose license, if they find out you fought.

Yall Dudes is Wild for that... mayweather weighs like 149 Ross is well over 300 I dont think a jab would really knock him out... Mayweather is fast I dontthink at 5'8 142 he really knockin out a man thats 6'2 325 thats just my opinion tho but I would have loved to see it go down plus like Homie abovesaid it would have been bottles and chairs flying every where all that Ciroc would be all over everyone cause first thing u do in a club fight is look for anexit or something hard to crack a ninja over the head

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Yall Dudes is Wild for that... mayweather weighs like 149 Ross is well over 300 I dont think a jab would really knock him out... Mayweather is fast I dont think at 5'8 142 he really knockin out a man thats 6'2 325 thats just my opinion tho but I would have loved to see it go down plus like Homie above said it would have been bottles and chairs flying every where all that Ciroc would be all over everyone cause first thing u do in a club fight is look for an exit or something hard to crack a ninja over the head

indifferent.gif

Wold class Boxer >>>> average fat joe...

i dont have any doubt even Paulies pillows will lay a one hitter quitter on ross.

laugh.gif
at yall arguing height/weight etc etc- 99% ross and his whole crew were prob all high as hell and already tipsy
Exactly, not to mention one of his crew members (Gunplay
laugh.gif
)already got knocked out before laying half sleep on the curve, so it would have been deja vu all over again for him.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

ninjahood wrote:
I guess everyone forgot mayweather like 5 foot 4 or somethin....

I guess you forgot Mayweather never lost a PROFESSIONAL BOXING MATCH
street fight > boxing match

I'm sorry Ninja but you wrong as hell this time
laugh.gif

How you think Ross could hit him when Marquez couldn't?

292mj4p.jpg

That boy fast as hell
pimp.gif
you act like it would be a fair fight?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

joint would look like streets of rage 2 on mania mode.
I don't know %!%@ about Ross' entourage but I know Money usually rolls with these guys and I doubt Ross has anything to match them

610x.jpg

edit. his longest bodyguard is also 7"2' (According to Floyd himself so lets take it with a little marginal for error
laugh.gif
)

troll lookin...

they look like they finna rumble right there

Back
Top Bottom