Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Money and Conor know the game.

Cash out. They both don't give one damn about either sport. :lol:

This looks horrible for May to go 50-0 with. And I'm sure will retire calling himself TBE :smh:

yall really think floyd is going to KO connor? i would be shocked if he knocked him out... it will go the distance like all floyd fights... the reason he wins all the time is because he relies heavy on his defense, counterpunching and efficiency of him hitting the opponent vs the opponent missing punches on him... he doesnt take any risks at all and will ensure him the win with points...im not buying the hype that floyd will really hurt connor just because its connor first boxing fight... he will dominate him and make it look easy but it wont be some type of pac vs margarito/cotto type murder fight :lol:

Last edited:
yall really think floyd is going to KO connor? i would be shocked if he knocked him out... it will go the distance like all floyd fights... the reason he wins all the time is because he relies heavy on his defense, counterpunching and efficiency of him hitting the opponent vs the opponent missing punches on him... he doesnt take any risks at all and will ensure him the win with points...im not buying the hype that floyd will really hurt connor just because its connor first boxing fight... he will dominate him and make it look easy but it wont be some type of pac vs margarito/cotto type murder fight
laugh.gif
Yeah you know why? Because he fought other ranked prizefighters. Dudes who could actually hit him and knew how to throw combinations and move around the ring.

McGregor has about a remedial level of boxing skill. Did you watch his sparring session? I almost felt bad for him.

If Floyd wants to hurt Conor, he will. If he wants to just carry the fight for the duration, he will.

It's just a big spectacle.

Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

Look at what Floyd did to Arturo Gatti. Arturo Gatti would have boxed McGregor's ears off and he was just a brawler.

Last edited:
while i agree with you on why floyd relies on his defense because of the elite competition but thats just his style regardless... he respects all of his opponents even connor who looked trash in the sparring session... he would rather counter the opponent then throw combos and leave himself open to get that 1 hit wonder werd to marquez tko on pac... its obviously a payday and an easy win to get that 50-0 record but nobody will remember the easy win and how he fought inferior competition in connor...but if he lost then people will be talking... people think all floyd cares about the money which is somewhat true but he cares more about winning too... this is why he dont care about pleasing the fans and going toe to toe as long as he wins...my point is this will be a glorified sparring session just like any floyd fight and connor wont get badly hurt... i would be shocked if he got a KO... the last 1 he got was that sucker punch against ortiz many years ago :lol:

yall really think floyd is going to KO connor? i would be shocked if he knocked him out... it will go the distance like all floyd fights... the reason he wins all the time is because he relies heavy on his defense, counterpunching and efficiency of him hitting the opponent vs the opponent missing punches on him... he doesnt take any risks at all and will ensure him the win with points...im not buying the hype that floyd will really hurt connor just because its connor first boxing fight... he will dominate him and make it look easy but it wont be some type of pac vs margarito/cotto type murder fight :lol:

I think Floyd gets a KO. Conor has never seen the type of hand speed he'll see Aug 26th. Floyd will respect/feel out Conor for the first couple of rounds but by the 3rd or 4th when it's clear to Floyd that Conor can't hit him, he'll start teeing off at will. Think it'll go 6.

The hype for this fight is insane. Feels bigger than Tito vs. De La Hoya :lol: :smh:

I think Floyd gets a KO. Conor has never seen the type of hand speed he'll see Aug 26th. Floyd will respect/feel out Conor for the first couple of rounds but by the 3rd or 4th when it's clear to Floyd that Conor can't hit him, he'll start teeing off at will. Think it'll go 6.

The hype for this fight is insane. Feels bigger than Tito vs. De La Hoya :lol: :smh:

i really don't think either guy is out there trying to hurt one another. it's really going to be glorified sparring session with laughs and smiles between the two

Back
Top Bottom