Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Yeah we ordering this lol

giphy.gif

Mayweather: *Give my bag and pulls out $100 Million check* "Y'all see this ****?"

McGregor: "Yeah that's for your taxes"

:lol:

Yeah it was pretty corny. I think it'll get better though the more they "learn" more about eachother and what gets under eachother's skin.

Last edited:
McGregor is that new money... I'm in for a couple hundred atleast for that +700 payout. :lol:

Yeah it was pretty corny. I think it'll get better though the more they "learn" more about eachother and what gets under eachother's skin.
According to SKIP BAYLESS!
Now, by himself, Floyd playing nice, calling Conor a warrior and saying the trash-talking was just for show, to sell tickets. Nope. Real.

I know this is going to be a lopsided fight but in my eyes, Connor has it made. This whole circus show is just theatrics and if he loses, the guy will be richer than ever before. Since he's lost to Nate, it's not like he has a record to protect. This is just a total win for the guy.

Mayweather: *Give my bag and pulls out $100 Million check* "Y'all see this ****?"

McGregor: "Yeah that's for your taxes"

:lol:

Bruh, Floyd's face after that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Canelo was a bigger and younger fighter compared to Floyd and then he lost. Difference is canelo is actually a boxer while this is Connor first fight.

I know this is going to be a lopsided fight but in my eyes, Connor has it made. This whole circus show is just theatrics and if he loses, the guy will be richer than ever before. Since he's lost to Nate, it's not like he has a record to protect. This is just a total win for the guy.

If he was undefeated in MMA/UFC then a boxing match wouldn't be a L on his mixed martial arts record.

If he loses none of his fans will care. He will be able to go right back into the octagon as a top guy in his sport.

Press conference is fire. Looking at the crowd .... :lol: Not eem gon say it.

Conor funny as hell, he can talk but Floyd gon school his ***.

Canelo was a bigger and younger fighter compared to Floyd and then he lost. Difference is canelo is actually a boxer while this is Connor first fight.
correction. Canelo is a VERY GOOD boxer who would knock out Connor inside of 3 rds

Floyd left him punching air

good luck Connor stans

hell prob jus do something to get DQd by the 4th when his face is tender and he cant even find Money in there

Back
Top Bottom