Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
:lol: at Conner's comment - "Floyd has 50 strippers on his payroll, even Rob Kardashian only has 1..."

See what I mean.... Mayweather is highly respected and liked by his peers.

McGregor? I've yet to see him interviewed like that by other fighters... they just don't like him!

I thought Brendan and Paulie was gonna drop in their knees at some point during that interview.

Last edited:
Those press conferences are free to watch. If they're happy to pay $100 to watch a non-boxer swing at air then good for showtime.
AH950r.gif

See what I mean.... Mayweather is highly respected and liked by his peers.

McGregor? I've yet to see him interviewed like that by other fighters... they just don't like him!

I thought Brendan and Paulie was gonna drop in their knees at some point during that interview.
He was actually suppose to do it yesterday he just walked off the stage lol. Hopefully he'll do it today.

Supposedly he's been knocked out in sparring already...

I saw this on twitter. Allegedly it was Brandon Rios that KO'd him, but Brandon Rios himself already shot it down:

I remember there were rumors he was KO'd in practice before the Eddie Alvarez fight, but they were never corroborated.

I heard that news before even in his last fight in UFC. He probably paid someone to spread that rumor. So his opponent thinking of knocking him out come fight night. But Mayweather is too smart for that

Do yall think conor's punches can break through floyds guard?
Conor if he really want to win this it has to be done in the first few rounds.

Do yall think conor's punches can break through floyds guard?
Conor if he really want to win this it has to be done in the first few rounds.
No, I don't think so.

I hope people aren't dillusional thinking this is going to be an exciting fight. We all know Floyd is going to clam up 80% of the fight when Conor throws his punches.

Conor will probably make it exciting and throw a kick, just for the thrill of it lol

No, I don't think so.

I hope people aren't dillusional thinking this is going to be an exciting fight. We all know Floyd is going to clam up 80% of the fight when Conor throws his punches.

Conor will probably make it exciting and throw a kick, just for the thrill of it lol
Excitement will only be leading up to the fight and maybe til the second round. Should be clear by second or third round who will win this.

low key think this whole thing is fixed. connor gets his bread win or lose. mayweather gets to 50-0 and retires for good.

Jessie Vargas Says Conor McGregor Was Knocked Out in Sparring

According to former two division world champion Jessie Vargas, UFC superstar Conor McGregor was knocked out in recent sparring session.

McGregor is preparing to fight five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs), who at 40-years-old is coming back from a two-year retirement.

The fight is scheduled to take place on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

mayweather-mcgregor%20(12)_3.jpg

Speaking to Villainfy Media, Vargas claimed he had heard McGregor was knocked out while sparring in preparation for his August 26 fight against Mayweather.

“This guy got knocked out in sparring already,” Vargas said in a video interview.

The Las Vegas fighter did not reveal his sources or provide further details of the purported knock out - “The boxing world is small so it’s a small circle.”

Vargas’ claim contrasts the accounts of McGregor’s sparring partners, who have been effusive in their praise of ‘The Notorious.’

“I don’t know if you’ve seen the photo that he uploaded onto his Instagram after our session,” amateur Irish boxer Tiernan Bradley told MMA Fighting earlier this month. “People are talking about his left hand and whether the power will be there with 10-ounce gloves — he lifted me off my feet with a right uppercut in 16 (ounce gloves)!

McGregor's head trainer, John Kavanagh, says his fighter was looked very solid in training.

"He will be very well-prepared. We have gone through one training cycle and we had in some good sparing partners, and, as we expected, his skills transcended over. He is not trying to win Wimbledon. It's not that different," Kavanagh said.

"His understanding of range, his understanding of how to move around is excellent. It's not completely different. There are some differences in this fight; he doesn't have to worry about someone shooting (kicking) on him. It's been a great experience. The first half has gone very well and I am heading out to Vegas for the second half on Monday, and I am expecting him to peak at the right time."

Back
Top Bottom