Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Conor definitely knows who Draymond is. Do you know how many people probably tag Conor in slander posts and out of all of them in the wirld this is the one he reacts to?

aDzW9mG_700b.jpg

Ha. I've been saying Nate Diaz needs to walk him out with a "You Tapped" shirt.

sure they have a history but honestly why would that bother Mcgregor if TMT brought Diaz out.

sure it went to decision and Diaz thought he won but on record Mcgregor won and its even at 1-1

dont care for the whole tap out thing almost every UFCer been tapped out

sure they have a history but honestly why would that bother Mcgregor if TMT brought Diaz out.

sure it went to decision and Diaz thought he won but on record Mcgregor won and its even at 1-1

dont care for the whole tap out thing almost every UFCer been tapped out

True but in reality Nate got him on the feet (though Conor lit him up in the first) which is why Conor became a wrestler and it went to the ground.

Which was never a good idea for him against Nate and kind of became his out.

Plus, true MMA fans remember Holly Holm being choked out on the same card by Meisha and NOT tapping.

I mean, let's be real here. People see fit to talk about Floyd's reading level like 1) they actually know what it is and 2) it's even remotely relevant.

So I'm pretty sure what happened in a fight is equally fair game :lol:

Nah.... I FIRMLY believe, if McGregor got choked out the way Holly did, he would be clowned 100000x worse :lol:

Left there on the group sleeping, unconscious? The jokes, memes & remixes would be INSANELY worse :lol:

Obviously it's sexy Holly went out like that because she's a female. :evil:

Yeah they would have played up how much of a warrior McGOAT was if he let himself get choked out

That was the big question about him before the two Diaz fights, what would happen if he ever got pressured and was in danger

That boy tapped before Diaz even locked the choke in

nate was headed for the stoppage. conor was in serious trouble and did not want to get "dropped" by punches and shot for a takedown lol
would have been a bad look if he got stopped via tko or worse knocked out

True but in reality Nate got him on the feet (though Conor lit him up in the first) which is why Conor became a wrestler and it went to the ground.

Which was never a good idea for him against Nate and kind of became his out.

Plus, true MMA fans remember Holly Holm being choked out on the same card by Meisha and NOT tapping.

I mean, let's be real here. People see fit to talk about Floyd's reading level like 1) they actually know what it is and 2) it's even remotely relevant.

So I'm pretty sure what happened in a fight is equally fair game :lol:

relax snowflake, it's just a joke on floyd's part. why so serious tho :lol:

OK genius. You're far from the only person to make the joke.

Seems like you're the one who needs to relax because nothing about what you quoted should suggest I'm uptight if you actually read and understand the words.

flloyd making tapping out a big thing in MMA, but in actuality most guys are taught to tap to avoid serious injury and fight another day.

this aint boxing, the ref aint going to stop it for you.

the folks that train, or have been in a REAL rear naked choke will tell you...tap.

Its like being waterboarded, you cant breath and you begin to panic thinking your going to die as your vision slowly fades to black.

**** is probably as close to dying as you can get

Its like being waterboarded, you cant breath and you begin to panic thinking your going to die as your vision slowly fades to black.

Haha. There's nothing like the feeling of your head about to explode from the instant change in blood pressure combined with going flush while the room closes in on you. :pimp:

It isn't like being in an armbar or kneebar where you can get a really bad injury though. Some fighters will just choose to go to sleep instead of tapping.

flloyd making tapping out a big thing in MMA, but in actuality most guys are taught to tap to avoid serious injury and fight another day.

this aint boxing, the ref aint going to stop it for you.

the folks that train, or have been in a REAL rear naked choke will tell you...tap.

Again, the **** is all theater. On both sides. It is what it is. They're both making a big deal out of things that aren't. Tapping. Taxes. Etc.

And of course the ref will stop it for you. That's what the ref is there for. In both sports.

Holly Holm is alive and well because of that. Chiesa is furious because of it.

Back
Top Bottom