• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
remained humble

For all the amazing things McGregor has done, this is not one of them...

Before the Diaz fight, he said something like in true warfare, size does not matter and that he has fought and defeated larger opponents with ease.

Immediately after the first Diaz fight, all he would say was that Diaz was the bigger, taller, heavier fighter.

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

paulie don't play defense though... don't matter that he's a boxer and conor isn't

Last edited:
i see the make up on paulie's eye
he might as well have worn a necc brace

I guess Conor is a better **** talker then I thought. He already broke down Paulie mentally?

What did Paulie expect? He walked in knowing they had bad tensions.

Paulie should thank mcgregor
cause if mystic mac wanted to really hurt him, he could. he'd have shin bone right up his noggin

it's all a work. is paulie falling for it or is really part of it? they are doing a great job trying to generate buzz

funny how Paulie is becoming a story LOL
conor was posting pics of other sparring guys. think one was him standing over another guy

Last edited:
:lol: Damn Paulie hurt as hell! It's been days and he still crying.

Just let it go bro, you left the camp, that's it, let it go! Conor ain't even talk in about him yet he's still talking about Conor.

Let's be real, if Conor wanted to beat Paulie's ***, he would've done so as soon as he walked through the door. :rofl:

How come when reports came oit that Conor was knocked out by a sparring partner, no one believed it but reports about him putting the hands on Paulie is canon and true?

Back
Top Bottom