Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
One thing I can say, from Conor media workout! Man, he's going to tire himself out with all that moving, bouncing and hoping around like that

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the workout. I know he wants to give Mayweather an unorthodox rhythm and timing, but I can't envision Conor lasting too long moving like that. He was changing stances and angles on every other combination.

Conor said he KICKED MAGIC MAN *** and did knock him down. Also said he was concussed (Magic Man) and he's coming in fight night at 170+.

Sounds like McGregor's team is contemplating releasing the sparring footage lol.

Paulie looking like god damn fool now. Getting tooled up by an MMA fighter.

Conor with the precise 5-hit combo to drop him. :wow:

Last edited:
Floyd has been hit hard a handful of times in his career, from Judah to Mosley to Canelo to Maidana.... ect.

And he's taken their hits very well! There's no way Conor hits harder than them... let alone, be timed.

Professional boxers rarely hit Floyd, what makes you think Conor is gonna be able to time and land Floyd?

Like I said, someone is getting knocked out :lol: Floyd by knockout or Conor by DQ!

I never said Conor will land a good punch on him. I'm just saying don't expect Floyd to be letting his hands go like he's triple G. He's a defensive fighter first and cares more about the win then pleasing the fans... i dont see how this fight plays different just because conor is not a true boxer... floyd only cares about winning and doesnt care how it gets done....

Artem says there more footage of Paulie getting dropped.

That photo of his face told everything you needed to know. You don't get a massive hematoma on your face like that from glancing blows...

Last edited:
Either way Floyd by KO EASY imo...

Whos guy Floyd is sparring w? Heard hes truth

I hate Paulie so im dying at vids but those punches are still insanely slow

Either way Floyd by KO EASY imo...

Whos guy Floyd is sparring w? Heard hes truth

I hate Paulie so im dying at vids but those punches are still insanely slow

HAHAHAHAH holy sh*t I can't believe so many of us gave Paulie the benefit of the doubt :rofl:

Conor boxes in slow motion though so he'll still get pieced by Floyd either way :lol:

Yea and the videos may just be exchanges that make Conor look good. Until we see the whole 12 round sparing session we never know. Paulie looking bad though because he said the knockdown was from a push. From that video that doesn't look like a push. Paulie just old and washed.

IMG_0734.PNG
I was right Paulie said those videos don't show what happened the full 36 min.

Back
Top Bottom