• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
IMG_0572.JPG

You guys can't be that gullible. You guys are acting like Paulie wasn't paid to get in a philly shell and let Connor go ham on him. Paulie is a much better boxer than to just let a dude go to town like that. Why do I even come into this thread.

You guys can't be that gullible. You guys are acting like Paulie wasn't paid to get in a philly shell and let Connor go ham on him. Paulie is a much better boxer than to just let a dude go to town like that. Why do I even come into this thread.
True.

The fact that he's even in a philly shell should tell you something. He's not in there to fight, he's in there to mimic a style he's never fought in and paid to get hit.

I really want to put this down to conditioning. Pauli being horribly out of shape and Conor being in great shape.

The videos don't show anything we didn't expect. Conor being physical, having good accuracy and a good straight left.

But like the old sparring video of Conor getting worked by Van Heerden the hand speed is still not there.

This is a horrible look for Pauli though. Even if he is getting paid to take the L.

Last edited:
One thing I can say, from Conor media workout! Man, he's going to tire himself out with all that moving, bouncing and hoping around like that

There's a reason he said he's gonna get him outta there in 4 rounds.

This ***** got 12mins to do work before his gas tank blows up like planet Namek.

The fact that he's even in a philly shell should tell you something. He's not in there to fight, he's in there to mimic a style he's never fought in and paid to get hit.

He wasn't paid. I'm sure he did come in to help out with camp... but I'm willing to bet he also joined to "test" Conor and see what he's about.

Last edited:
Yea... I like Paulie but he needs to go ahead and shut up now.

Son was clearly gassed and eating shots, that isn't a damn push down.

Paulie did ask for them to release the entire footage, which they haven't.

Why the hell would they release footage of a full sparring session before the fight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paulie with that #FakeNews hot take ... If he doesn't lie then those videos are basically dismissed but he lost all credibility off that ...

As for Conor, only thing the videos show me is that he is also accurate with boxing gloves ... May will work him in close and probably retire him with shots to the body ... And I'm a huge Conor fan

Conor is a southpaw. Paulie is orthodox. You can't see their feet. That match up is prone to feet getting tangled.

We only saw what less than 2 mins of 12 rounds of sparring...I'll reserve judgment until I see the full footage. And loool @ anyone who thinks Floyd will get caught with those same shots. He was throwing overhand for Christ sakes lol

Sheesh
Paulie still arguing about this like it was zapruder tapes. He needs to rest

Paulie said he got pushed down. Video shows he got pushed down. How is he a jester suddenly? Because he ate a clean left?

I guess people really are this gullible...

And loool @ anyone who thinks Floyd will get caught with those same shots. He was throwing overhand for Christ sakes lol

Maidana throws plenty of overhand shots and he did pretty good against Floyd in their first fight.

And :lol: @ this guy calling a warm up shadow boxing.

This thread is total trash, :lol:

Maidana actually got blown out. I gave him 3 rounds. I guess that can be called doing pretty good? And he was windmilling. Connor was throwing overhand rabbit punches from the elbow lol

Back
Top Bottom