Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Paulie Malignaggi, Who Will Call McGregor - Mayweather Fight, Asks Conor About His Balls
ct9iydsp

https://t.co/Z5ZqT77tuJ

Lol at Mayweather eating Burger King on Embedded and still trying to promote TMT. I'm guessing he's just trolling with not showing training to get people to think he's not taking the fight seriously.

Most fighters don't want to show their tactics
Oh I get that but we are not even seeing Floyd hit pads or in the gym. He's using All Access and this Embedded series to promote himself and TMT. I know what he's doing but its almost comical since its almost 100% brand promo and no training. I think the few times we saw him training was the open workout clips.

Lol at Mayweather eating Burger King on Embedded and still trying to promote TMT. I'm guessing he's just trolling with not showing training to get people to think he's not taking the fight seriously.

He always eats junk, have u not seen all access or 24/7 before ? Almost everytime hes eating burgers, drinking soda, eating candy, etc

^i assume it was one of Floyd's entourage that was yapping away.
This was suppose to be a calm presser with no need for the back and forth. that guy didn't get the memo :lol:
if they were still trying to sell the fight, conor would've been throwing energy drinks at floyd and his bodyguards

weigh-ins tomorrow? what if conor misses weight? :lol:

Conor had a fake hold me back moment yesterday. Of course they still tryna sell it. These dudes ain't dumb. All this stuff is to sell it. Paulie let it slip in some lil interview that he's part of the promo too.

For those who ARE watching the fight, what's yalls plan? I have a few options but I'm not sure. Friends wants me to go to his coworkers who's hosting it, or i can hit up my usual spot that has a $20 cover, and then there's the local hooters that's charging $50 a head :rofl:

Most likely I'll just watch it at home.. if you know what I mean

For those who ARE watching the fight, what's yalls plan? I have a few options but I'm not sure. Friends wants me to go to his coworkers who's hosting it, or i can hit up my usual spot that has a $20 cover, and then there's the local hooters that's charging $50 a head :rofl:

Most likely I'll just watch it at home.. if you know what I mean
Go to the friends co worker house

Wow $50/head jeezus! lol, and I thought Twin Peaks charging $10 was a rip haha. Highest I've seen around my way is $25. I'd opt for friends house where you can split the bill and byob.

Back
Top Bottom