Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
DIDYU5lUAAQFPdk.jpg

The Champ!!

Meh, these vids ain't showing anything we don't already know.

Either Conor knocks him out or Mayweather via decision

I just hope these guys are REALLY trying to hurt each other like they say they are. What gave it away as a complete circus to me was when Conor rubbed and shook Floyds head in New York. No way in hell Floyd would have let that disrespect happen. Who knows maybe these guys are texting each other as we speak laughing about the whole thing.

Conor saying he believes he will end it inside 4 rounds..... okay him having that arrogant confidence and truley believing in himself to do that is plausible. But now he's saying 1st round? He know damn well that's not possible and hes talking out his azzz at this point. And Floyd said the same thing in the Pacqauao build up that he was going to come forward and go for the knockout.

The more they talk and promote the fight the more wary I get. Still gon watch tho

Most of that was the same footage that was already released before

They really running game out here. Expecting everyone to fall for the okey done :lol:

Either release it all or cut the ****. It's sparring. People are going to get hit.

Conor and his team are playing into this **** as much as Paulie is and it's lame on both sides.

Paulie is out of shape during these sessions, sure his style is similar to Floyd but not at his level. You guys didn't expect connor to rough him up like that when paulie is coming in with a gobbler neck?

Another 15 secs of shots and a clip of Pauli falling over from the last vids.

So far we have a comibined 27 seconds of Conor dominance :pimp:

Connor's best advantage right now is that NOBODY knows exactly how he'll fight in his first boxing match ever. It would be stupid to release all the footage of a sparring match that would show his tendencies and **** that Floyd has no idea about right now.

lol Floyd aka Fluid is not one to talk. USADA looked pass their own rules and came out and said it was okay for him to use IV during the camp for Pacuqiao. But yet the wouldn't let Pac take a shot to numb the pain in his shoulder the night before/ day of fight

I'm sure Floyd had a inside man before Paulie. He has one for pretty much all his fights. He said himself he knows what your training on that day, how many rounds your sparring, who your sparring with, what techniques/punches/combos you're working on. All of that

Last edited:
Anyone know roughly what time the main event will start? Hoping to slide into a bar or something for the fight, then continue on with my night.

I'm calling it now good chance of Conor vs Paulie boxing match, they can run with the old Italian vs Irish angle as well

Anyone know roughly what time the main event will start? Hoping to slide into a bar or something for the fight, then continue on with my night.
It's looking like 9pm pst /12am est. I think that was around the time the May/Pac fight started but I remember them seemingly waiting for the crowd to build which could happen again and delay the start time even longer.

It's looking like 9pm pst /12am est. I think that was around the time the May/Pac fight started but I remember them seemingly waiting for the crowd to build which could happen again and delay the start time even longer.

floyd/manny was delayed for almost an hr because of the high demand causing glitches/outtages with PPV

if you aren't at the bar with your seat by 5 ish, you might as well not show up. it's going to be a **** show

Back
Top Bottom