Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
It can be FOTY and I think the demand was definitely there more than Kov/Ward 1 or 2.

It will pick up steam after this weekend.

1st 24/7 is this Sat.

DIH2JH-WsAAZIry.jpg:large

Purses for the card, what Floyd and Conor make on the back end will depend on total fight revenue from PPV, Gate, Sponsorships and Concessions

Regardless of what happens, I'd be surprised to see McGregor ever fight in the UFC again after this. After he makes this amount of money in one fight from boxing why would he go fight somebody over there for pennies compared to this? The UFC doesn't have enough money to pay him some crazy amount like this.

Regardless of what happens, I'd be surprised to see McGregor ever fight in the UFC again after this. After he makes this amount of money in one fight from boxing why would he go fight somebody over there for pennies compared to this? The UFC doesn't have enough money to pay him some crazy amount like this.
Considering how fast he blows money, he will be fighting in the UFC still. Just it will be more limited appearances within a year....and the purses for him will probably be 5 to 10 mil a fight.

NT bet? Dana owns him. He wasn't gonna let him fight Floyd if there wasn't gonna be a stipulation he comes back to UFC. Conor is his goldmine.

He'll be back in the Octagon by December or January. :smokin

Dudes a multimillionaire and one of the biggest athletes on the planet, he can afford to ball out w/ going broke.

A lot of broke former millionaires are surrounded by snakes and leaches.

Conor has the same team now that he did when he was on welfare.

The odds of him going broke are the same odds as him winning tomorrow night.

This wont be the final fight for either 1 of them, floyd will fight again and Conor will nox again

Dudes a multimillionaire and one of the biggest athletes on the planet, he can afford to ball out w/ going broke.
Again, Conor has stated himself many times that he loves to spend to the point where his funds are low.
You're not being realistic if you think Conor will just stop fighting and not support his needs and wants, which are expensive lol
If you think I'm criticizing his spending methods, I frankly don't care how he spends it. I just know he's going to keep fighting since the man himself said he loves to go all out.

Told myself I wasn't going to buy into the hype. Told myself I wouldn't spend $100 on this circus.

Yet here I am contemplating doing just that. :smh: :smh:

Again, Conor has stated himself many times that he loves to spend to the point where his funds are low.
You're not being realistic if you think Conor will just stop fighting and not support his needs and wants, which are expensive lol
If you think I'm criticizing his spending methods, I frankly don't care how he spends it. I just know he's going to keep fighting since the man himself said he loves to go all out.
That video was from years ago when he first hit the UFC. He was hyped off of his 30-60k bonuses. I'm sure it's completely different now and he handles his money and investments differently. Especially now that he has a family.

Same thing could be said about Floyd, maybe his taxes are really a issue and so is his gambling addiction. He always goes to the same line everytime when someone ask him about his life after boxing. He always gives the "I'm just making smart investments" line when he's trying to sound financially smart

Depends on the outcome of this fight. If he looks terrible and gets washed then what future would he have in boxing? Is a fake feud with paulie gonna make people want to see him back in the ring? Yeah, the ufc pays significantly less but a few million a fight isn't too shabby. He talked about his clothing line he'll release, it'd be lucky to sell as much as the ufc reebok garbage.

That's what I'm wondering

It doesn't make sense for conor to fight in the UFC again but he does a lot of things that don't seem to make sense

I have little doubt he fights at least twice in mma and at least two more boxing matches

Back
Top Bottom