Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
He walks around 170-180... a lot more than Mayweather, who walks around at 150-155.

I think I just misheard Ariel Helwani this morning, swear he said McGregor was coming into this fight smaller but McGregor himself said he's gonna be around 170

Leggo Conor! Shock Da World :emoji_four_leaf_clover: :smokin
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 5.57.51 PM.png

I think I just misheard Ariel Helwani this morning, swear he said McGregor was coming into this fight smaller but McGregor himself said he's gonna be around 170

That'll be dumb of Conor if he does come in small... some guys want to maintain weight for speed, but you can't fight speed with speed if the other guy is faster than you... smarter for him coming in 20-25lbs heavier to "bully" the smaller guy around.

Last edited:
Meh he served his purpose. Put on a good show for the suckers who bought into it. Just ready for some Money May wizardry tbh. Ready for a clinic from the legend :smokin

I just hope both fighters live up to their words.... Mayweather said he's not fighting defensively, he coming forward. Conor said he's bringing all he's got every round!

I just hope both fighters live up to their words.... Mayweather said he's not fighting defensively, he coming forward. Conor said he's bringing all he's got every round!
Nah fam, you might wanna listen 8:35 mark! Will be DENFENSIVELY yet coming forward.

It does suck for oscar no one is talking about his bout. Da real fight of the year. Might actually order it.

good fight but i wouldnt say fight of the year....ward vs kovalav rematch was dope :pimp:

and both fighters are selling the fight especially floyd... floyd is really a defensive fighter even against scrubs look at the berto fight... i see this being another boring win for floyd going 12 rounds where he plays defense and potshots the whole fight... seeing is believing really for money to actually be an offensive figher this go around

Back
Top Bottom