Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Ad Money coming in. How much you put on the fight?
I see you're acting brand new, but the policy isn't. We've never permitted people to abuse the forums to facilitate the illegal streaming of ppv events.

Advertising does not dictate that policy. If you'd like to run a website at your own expense that facilitates criminal acts, that's your choice. I don't gamble - especially not with the community we've spent the last 18 years building together.

I see you're acting brand new, but the policy isn't. We've never permitted people to abuse the forums to facilitate the illegal streaming of ppv events.

Advertising does not dictate that policy. If you'd like to run a website at your own expense that facilitates criminal acts, that's your choice. I don't gamble - especially not with the community we've spent the last 18 years building together.
Wondering when i asked for a stream link

I don't see how Mcgreggor just flat out goes back to MMA after this. He will never get the same amount of attention or hype surrounding him. He gon make 35 mill from this and chump change in comparison when he goes back.

You weren't warned for doing so. My post was in response to the little "ad money" dig.

Ad money pays for the site you're using. Ad money paid for over $400,000 in donations to charity. It isn't paying for sports bets and it isn't responsible for the site policy.
Wasn't a dig. Yall need to get paid for yall work. Maybe just dry humor

Back
Top Bottom