Mc Donald's breakfast

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Arby's breakfast wraps are what it do OP... check em out.
pimp.gif

You should have made the suggestion sooner. No more McDonald's breakfast. I knew I should've just had a bowl of cereal and waited for them to stop servin' it. They got my a**. I ordered "hotcakes" with sausage, and when I got home I only had 3 pancakes lol. So I basically paid $1/pancake. Can't knock the hustle. Touche McDonald's... Touche.
Sorry about that bro. I meant to send you a text message last night about me and the fellas going out for Arby's this morn', but I don't even know you or have your number.
Well it's 773-551- haha it's all good. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow if I'm up at this time again.
Area code 219?

This guy...
laugh.gif

the breakfast is so bad.... i cant pay for any of those breakfasts because their crap nothing is good except the hash browns

Remember when the sausage mcmuffins were 2 for $2, then $2.22 - now its a damn $3.50
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Remember when the sausage mcmuffins were 2 for $2, then $2.22 - now its a damn $3.50
eek.gif
eek.gif

F*** I should have just went that route. What a donk.

- ALL their disgusting food runs right through my body.

-3-5 minutes after ingestion, I'm running for the toilet...
smh.gif

- Haven't eaten fast food in years
grin.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

Mcdonalds breakfast is FTW. 1030 everyday except sundays which ends at 11..in the midwest usually.

I hate McDonalds but I love their breakfast, forever. Egg McMuffins, Sausage McMuffin, Bacon Egg and cheese biscuits, all good with me. I thought they weresupposed to start serving it all day around like a year ago, what happened?

Thats why i go to JacknBox for breakfast. Hearty breakfast bowl is What that IS! Plus they sell breakfast all day!

The bagel with steak, cheese, and eggs is damn good!

I've been wanting to try Wendy's, but every time I do.. I end up at McDonalds getting the bagel with steak, cheese, and eggs.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol this is my first time saying this on NT.

Get A Blog my man.
It was a wasted first time. How does him asking a question fit into "get a blog"?

Back
Top Bottom