Mc Donald's breakfast

They stop serving that at 10:30 right? Not really in the mood for it, but I don't think I can wait until they start serving the regular menu. I'mHUNGRY.

McDonalds breakfast is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol this is my first time saying this on NT.

Get A Blog my man.
And I am honored to be the first one you say this to. Truly an honor.

So nobody knows what time they stop servin' it then? I'm not really a breakfast type guy. I don't think I've had a legit "breakfast"meal in months.

they microwave the pancakes.. I bought a big bag of pancake mix and do it the right way.. saved me hundreds

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by neverflopped

does wendys serve breakfast??

Yeah they do. I've had it once and it was pretty bunk
laugh.gif
"bunk" FTW. I haven't said that since middle school
grin.gif

Arby's breakfast wraps are what it do OP... check em out.
pimp.gif

All McDonald's don't stop serving breakfast at the same time. I believe it's normally 10:30 and then some extend it to 11:00 on the weekends.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif

You should have made the suggestion sooner. No more McDonald's breakfast. I knew I should've just had a bowl of cereal and waited for them to stopservin' it. They got my a**. I ordered "hotcakes" with sausage, and when I got home I only had 3 pancakes lol. So I basically paid $1/pancake.Can't knock the hustle. Touche McDonald's... Touche.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

pimp.gif

You should have made the suggestion sooner. No more McDonald's breakfast. I knew I should've just had a bowl of cereal and waited for them to stop servin' it. They got my a**. I ordered "hotcakes" with sausage, and when I got home I only had 3 pancakes lol. So I basically paid $1/pancake. Can't knock the hustle. Touche McDonald's... Touche.

they did that to me once i felt like driving back throwing a fit

pimp.gif

You should have made the suggestion sooner. No more McDonald's breakfast. I knew I should've just had a bowl of cereal and waited for them to stop servin' it. They got my a**. I ordered "hotcakes" with sausage, and when I got home I only had 3 pancakes lol. So I basically paid $1/pancake. Can't knock the hustle. Touche McDonald's... Touche.
Sorry about that bro. I meant to send you a text message last night about me and the fellas going out for Arby's this morn', but Idon't even know you or have your number.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by neverflopped

does wendys serve breakfast??
Yeah they do. I've had it once and it was pretty bunk
laugh.gif
"bunk" FTW. I haven't said that since middle school
grin.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ BUNK... WENDY'S BREAKFAST ISN'T AS GREASY ASMcDONALD'S & IT DOESN'T TASTE BAD...

pimp.gif

Sorry about that bro. I meant to send you a text message last night about me and the fellas going out for Arby's this morn', but I don't even know you or have your number.
Well it's 773-551- haha it's all good. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow if I'm up at this time again.

Back
Top Bottom