McCain walked into a Klan meeting...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Seriously.

Someone needs to do that.

How has no one done it already?

And if they do make it, they should tag it.

Probably tag it in the lower left hand corner.

Or something.

honestly I think McCain is conflicted...he has the Bush people around him running things and they wanted it to go this way. I read that he really wanted topresent a clear, concise campaign solely based on the fundamental disagreements between the two...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I respect McCain for not feeding off their ignorance.... but still Obama FTW
eyes.gif
He's only doing that because the media has been reporting him andPalin tolerating the crowds shouting out racial slurs along with other obscenities...

^ Seriously.

Or something.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ at people like her... ignorant, uninformed, and a waste of a vote.

first i was watching intently at him slip by saying obama is gonna be president, like he knew its gonna happen already... hmmm interesting

but most importantly... that woman is a waste. people like her should be exposed and educated b4 casting their votes.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

^ Seriously.

Or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As he speaks, Racism takes over the McCain Campeign Trail like a Venom suit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**any gifs of McCain's face inserted, and a racism meter fully charged are welcome **

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Living in the bay area, it's weird for me to see people REALLY think like this. Shame.
smh.gif

you and me both, so many of us take living out here for granted, i just moved to so cal for school, the differences are remarkable...i cant even imagine being some place in the midwest
What's the cost of living in the Bay area? I may join ya.

Pretty expensive. Well atleast for my family at that time.

Everytime I look at a video from a mccain/palin rally, I always hear someone say "a-a-an Obama" or something like that.

Its just like they're one slip away from saying "Nas' new album"...
smh.gif

It's bad enough that she misidentifies Barack as Arab but it's even worse that she thinks being Arab is a problem.

McCain is in a tough position here. He has to pander to his party... I've lost some (a lot?) of respect for the Republican party recently (and it hasnothing to do with Bush).

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Living in the bay area, it's weird for me to see people REALLY think like this. Shame.
smh.gif
Seriously....My first reaction was "@$@ did I just watch?"

Sad thing is McCain will get a good portion of his votes just because of ignorant, racist people like those in the videos, who likely don't know jack aboutthe issues. They only see skin color. Those in the videos are amongst the most worthless people on earth, IMO.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ at people like her... ignorant, uninformed, and a waste of a vote.

first i was watching intently at him slip by saying obama is gonna be president, like he knew its gonna happen already... hmmm interesting

but most importantly... that woman is a waste. people like her should be exposed and educated b4 casting their votes.
laugh.gif
at the reporter baiting her into getting *edited* loadsof hate mail. He had her reiterate everything multiple times, then got her name, address, phone number on the air.

Back
Top Bottom