McCain just had the ultimate Thread Fail vol. "No ma'am, no ma'am"

That was just pathetic... I dont really understand people either smh at all those mental midgets...... I kinda gained some respect for McCain though, herealized that he has no shot lol, but he did say some nice things about BO

why are people proud of McCain for saying this? He, himself, has tried to make the public fear Obama. Why is he now trying to act like we shouldn't bescared of him? Is it because his tactics weren't viewed favorably by the voting public? Or was this his way of laying down? To me he sounds like a beatenman here. He sounds like he is giving up.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I hate how nobody ever mentions that in addition to obama NOT being an arab and NOT being a muslim, that there wouldn't be a problem if he did happen to be either one or both.

My point exactly! The individuals in this country are so screwed up, they feed off of this hysteria created by Lord knows who, and it molds their entiremindframe.

...That lady is just a microcosm of the hundreds of thousands who support McCain based off of sheer ignorance, or fear.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

post-13-1203261583.jpg
Baaaahaha...

This is really sad to me man. I can't believe people are so #$+*%#+ ignorant and stubborn.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Battousai701

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ at people like her... ignorant, uninformed, and a waste of a vote.

first i was watching intently at him slip by saying obama is gonna be president, like he knew its gonna happen already... hmmm interesting

but most importantly... that woman is a waste. people like her should be exposed and educated b4 casting their votes.
laugh.gif
at the reporter baiting her into getting *edited* loads of hate mail. He had her reiterate everything multiple times, then got her name, address, phone number on the air.
She'll die soon.

DatZNasty- *warned* No profanity.

jumpman247- *warned* Quoting someone else's profanity makes youresponsible for it as well.

Does anyone else ever get that feeling that Obama will be the obvious winner the whole time, then suddenly Mccain will be elected and they will cover it upwith some "Mccain wins by only a few thousand votes" type conspiracy?

I have been feeling that way for a couple months now.....

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I hate how nobody ever mentions that in addition to obama NOT being an arab and NOT being a muslim, that there wouldn't be a problem if he did happen to be either one or both.

My point exactly! The individuals in this country are so screwed up, they feed off of this hysteria created by Lord knows who, and it molds their entire mindframe.

...That lady is just a microcosm of the hundreds of thousands who support McCain based off of sheer ignorance, or fear.

fox_news-753140.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DatZNasty- *warned* No profanity.

jumpman247- *warned* Quoting someone else's profanity makes you responsible for it as well.
What if I didn't see the profanity?

After several listen's, the "no?" is the best part. (aside from the head-shaking and mic snatching of course)

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

For anyone who's followed McCain before these elections, this comes as no surprise. The man is a genuinely well meaning person, and though this election has gotten ugly it's been so for both sides. I would expect McCain to refute claims that Obama was a Muslim or is a terrorist, not only because the Obama camp could really tear him apart with it but because he has a real sense of what's fair and what isn't.

His running mate, however...
Ever since he's picked Palin as his running mate, I've gotten the feeling that John McCain isn't running John McCain's campaign;the Republicans are running John McCain's campaign. I respected him a lot before the elections but this negative campaigning and Palin stuff is reallybringing him down.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

why are people proud of McCain for saying this? He, himself, has tried to make the public fear Obama. Why is he now trying to act like we shouldn't be scared of him? Is it because his tactics weren't viewed favorably by the voting public? Or was this his way of laying down? To me he sounds like a beaten man here. He sounds like he is giving up.

QFT

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Does anyone else ever get that feeling that Obama will be the obvious winner the whole time, then suddenly Mccain will be elected and they will cover it up with some "Mccain wins by only a few thousand votes" type conspiracy?

I have been feeling that way for a couple months now.....
Ditto.

The way Obama is pulling away in these last few weeks scares me. Feels like a setup, to be honest. I'm just used to seeing what needs to happen nothappening in America, I guess.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

why are people proud of McCain for saying this? He, himself, has tried to make the public fear Obama. Why is he now trying to act like we shouldn't be scared of him? Is it because his tactics weren't viewed favorably by the voting public? Or was this his way of laying down? To me he sounds like a beaten man here. He sounds like he is giving up.

QFT
because he's been letting his campaign be run by fools for too long. It's a real glimpse, imo anyway, of the real John McCain.

McCain deserves no kudos for this as he himself has been working for months to fuel the fires of bigotry and misinformation towards Obama and now he'sgetting credit by the yokels of this country for dismissing information that he should have dismissed (or how about this: not have even propagated) in the first place. Shame on you, you senile old man.

Take some metamucil, strap on some Depends, go to the doctors and get your Cancer treated. This game has gone on longenough, John McCain. The nation's wellbeing is at stake in this election.

OLD MAN: Your health, our livelihood and the future of this country is bigger than this juvenile game that you're playing with my country. Concede yourtired and futile candidacy and end this charade... youhaven't a sliver of a chance to win this election.

You don't. Your hate mongering is getting you nowhere butbehind in the polls. Your running mate is a disgrace not only to American politics but tothe intelligence of the women of my country. Your transparent political play is tiredand over with.

Thank you for fighting for my country. Like my father and his father, you have done this country well (for a certain timeframe, at least).

Clap twice... turn out the lights and go to bed. This country thrives on new blood and quite frankly - the dust and soot running throughyour veins is a cancer not only to your party, but to this great country.

If you loved this country you would not have picked a power-abusing ****** to run with you. Give it up - for the sake of our country.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom