McDonalds AA Game 9:30 ESPN

Watch out for my dudes Mike Rosario and Sylven Landesberg. They dominate, son. I saw Rosario play twice this year after I transferred from GW to Manhattan. Heis nice!!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just want to see my man Kenny Anderson Jr Jr Jr Jr............
pimp.gif

Yep.....BJ is the goods....

E-Dub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lets go......
and
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Roy Williams.....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Just wanna let y'all know now....

Wake Forest is gonna have a nice squad next year....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

remember allen we kinda had this discussion in the college bball thread. i don't think it's weak, i actually think it's solid. it's just missing the Oden, Durant, Beasley, etc. that we've grown accustomed to.
True, I guess the last 2 classes make any others look weak.

and
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Roy Williams.....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

It's a good thing Ed Davis is goin there, He'll fit there system, but he has no skills

I still think UCLA and G'Town are the top 2 classes. With OSU, Wake and UNC following closely.

Walker vs. Jennings should be interesting to watch, first time i get to check out Demar and Monroe too, wanna see what the hype is about

I doubt anybody leaves unless we win the championship.
Larry Drew won the 3-Pt. Contest
pimp.gif

I would defiantly trade a Championship for a couple of players going early... I also think Larry Drew is going to be a great PG for us. Ourrecruiting classes through 2010 are absurd
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

pimp.gif
I would defiantly trade a Championship for a couple of players going early... I also think Larry Drew is going to be a great PG for us. Our recruiting classes through 2010 are absurd
sick.gif

They sure are. But 2009 the Wear twins suck even though they are rated high. Also a lot could change since it would be tough for UNC to keep all thetalent it has since players want to play. But yeah UNC is set.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I just got back from the Dunk contest stuff cuz its here in Milwaukee
and lemme tell u what it was boringgggggg.
tired.gif

I hope the actual game is better
eyes.gif
yea i was there too and the dunk contest was definitely boring, the 3-pt contest was actually more exciting haha...hopefully Jennings puts in morework during the game than what he did in the dunk contest...his hair cut was on point though
laugh.gif

DeRozan is a beast..

i'll be at the game tomorrow
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

pimp.gif
I would defiantly trade a Championship for a couple of players going early... I also think Larry Drew is going to be a great PG for us. Our recruiting classes through 2010 are absurd
sick.gif

I know...I know...I heard we got twin towers

YO! Man, the Deuce is showing the Carolina women's game. I ain't seeing no dunk contest. Little pissed off about it. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Man, the Deuce is showing the Carolina women's game. I ain't seeing no dunk contest. Little pissed off about it. DF!!!

I'm getting ND/Okla. Women's game in OT here.

Damn... I tried DVR'ing it so I could go through without commercials and it ended up recording that OT girls game and now the Lady Heels game....

LOL at the name Rashanda McCants...
smh.gif

She looks real similar to her brother too
laugh.gif

EDIT- Found a pic:
rashanda.jpg

YO! Mayn... I'm supposed to be to work at 7. And I since it's thrown off I can't even set the DVR. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom