McDonalds AA Game 9:30 ESPN

Jennings looks like he's going to be a flat out stud.

Tyreke also looked good even if he was being a ball hog.

But there is no doubt that this class can't even touch the class of '07.

Jennings fade game is sick...big daddy kane joint but dude has game doe... Evens went in2 iso motion every time he touched the rock lol... but Im glad the nbahas prevented these dudes from leaving highschool all these AMs need 2 or 3 yrs at the college levels

laugh.gif
@ that link to jennings tat and the pic outside of kevin o'neill's hotel room.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

after going to the bisho louglin- holy cross game joka, and watching lansburg in person, i wasn't impressed. He had the quietest 28 i have ever seen. Hell be decent but he is not a number 1 option for a team. I dont care if they beat rice, hell be the next nyc flameout word to curtis kelly.

Should have gone to Syracuse
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by dreClark

/\ Rose is a much different type of player. At 6'3 200 pounds Rose is able to muscle his way to the basket. Jennings is a tooth pick...he's fast and athletic like Rose but that's where it ends. Just look at their head to head matchup last year...it was embarrassing to watch.

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

BJ is not the athlete that DR is...

All I'm saying is that DRose in HS was flashy too and now his game seems in control. Jennings can do the same.

D-Rose wasn't even HALF as flashy as BJ is. Not even close. Jennings LOOKS to throw the flashy pass or make the fancy move...you got it once in a while from Rose...not every time up the floor.

understandable....but u do realize your basing his flashiness through what is basically a ALL-STAR GAME.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

/\ Rose is a much different type of player. At 6'3 200 pounds Rose is able to muscle his way to the basket. Jennings is a tooth pick...he's fast and athletic like Rose but that's where it ends. Just look at their head to head matchup last year...it was embarrassing to watch.

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

All I'm saying is that DRose in HS was flashy too and now his game seems in control. Jennings can do the same.

D-Rose wasn't even HALF as flashy as BJ is. Not even close. Jennings LOOKS to throw the flashy pass or make the fancy move...you got it once in a while from Rose...not every time up the floor.

understandable....but u do realize your basing his flashiness through what is basically a ALL-STAR GAME.
eyes.gif

Co-sign. BJ was looking to throw a dime EVERYTIME down the floor. Hell dude announced he was going for the assist record. Didn't look for his ownshot at all until the end of the 4th. That's his style is to be flashy when its okay and a game like this is where he can do whatever. He doesn'tpull %%$* like that in games. With that being said him in transition with Bayless, Budinger, and Hill would be ridiculous

Samadro Samuels is going to look real good in a Louisville uniform next season. Since we lost out on Tyreke Evans I hope that we get Scotty Hopson if not westill have a great class. But a 6-6 gaurd would be nice.

Over all I think that this is a soild class not any one and done players but kids that will make a soild impact.

Be on the look out for Elliot Williams

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
How many times have you seen him play? Dude plays like that allthe damn time. He's naturally a FLASHY player. He plays all the time with a certain flare. I never said anything was wrong with it. I just said Rose wasNEVER like that.

Back
Top Bottom