McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

You only get the Mcflurry when ordering the meal off the app. Nothing special about this meal. Not even bacon in big mac.

Tried the spicy nuggets yesterday. They were damn good. The batter had a red / orange tint to it and you can taste they mixed some hot sauce in it. Their mighty hot sauce though is great. Its spicy, with some sharpness and a hint of sweetness. It should seriously replace all standard buffalo sauce cause I know it’d be amazing on wings.
I made some wings with the mighty hot sauce x Frank's x Worcestershire

GOAT WINGS

Tried the spicy nuggets today and the spice is there unlike the Popeye's ghost pepper wings :smh:
I asked for the mighty sauce and they gave me the hot picante instead :smh: Luckily it wasn't needed because they were spicy enough.
They are flatter than the regular Nuggets though. Rather get $5 for 20pcs and ask for the hot sauce than 10pcs spicy for $5.

Came to post this. Tf made them think I wanted salsa with nuggets!?!?!? But tbh there is probably a button (idk never worked at McDonalds) that says hot and it defaults to the picante.

I've tried and failed twice to obtain the Mighty Hot :smh:

"He's always been a regular at McDonald's restaurants during his concert tours, and now we're excited to bring his go-to order to our menus across the US," said Morgan Flatley, McDonald's US chief marketing officer, in a statement. The company said more surprises with J Balvin will roll out in the coming weeks

You only get the Mcflurry when ordering the meal off the app. Nothing special about this meal. Not even bacon in big mac.
J Balvin's meal doesn't include any new ingredients. Rather, it's repackaging existing products to create buzz without becoming a strain on employees to learn something new, according to R.J. Hottovy, restaurant analyst at Morningstar.

1601925465650.jpeg

This a nasty mix Big Mac + mcflurry :lol:

They had a whole bacon campaign last year. You could get quarter pounders and I think even big Macs with bacon. They even had bacon cheese fries.

Are McFlurry’s even good?
It’s been years since I had one and remember it only being alright(oreo)
I find McDonald’s ice cream items to suck big time especially the milkshakes

Are McFlurry’s even good?
It’s been years since I had one and remember it only being alright(oreo)
I find McDonald’s ice cream items to suck big time especially the milkshakes

It's a 'frozen dessert' so the actual milk content is extremely low while the bulk of it is sugar and coconut/palm fat. That's the reason why it and the 'milkshakes' suck so badly. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's a damn shame how so many 'ice cream' manufacturers switched to frozen dessert - the latter's pure trash.

Last edited:
I think big mac is too much.
The little macs or whatever they called it a while back were great. Single patty, special sauce and cheese on a bun.

I use to kill those M&M Mcflurrys when i worked at the airport. When the ice cream machine was actually working that is :smh:

C'mon my bro, we've all had it at least once in our lives. I can tolerate the snack sized, SKOR McFlurry once or twice a year.
Dead*** my baby sister would get them, but I never had the desire to try one. I figured it was ice cream and candy, I can make that at the house. :lol:

Didn’t they used to have like a little Mac and grand mac?
I guess it was just out for a limited time

McFlurry are great

wanna try the chips ahoy one

they need to make something with caramel

I feel like with fast food ice cream treats there’s so many better options out there
Haven’t tried a lot of spots
But for me I like Culver’s and their concrete mixers
Steak ‘n Shake also has some pretty good milkshakes

Back
Top Bottom