McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

^ he started out youtube first just to make videos then realized he can eat for living so hes been doing competitive eating... i dont think he eats like that everyday that would be unhealthy lol... just surprised he doesnt gain weight with all that food... some of the youtubers who do foot challenges became obese from eating smh

^ he started out youtube first just to make videos then realized he can eat for living so hes been doing competitive eating... i dont think he eats like that everyday that would be unhealthy lol... just surprised he doesnt gain weight with all that food... some of the youtubers who do foot challenges became obese from eating smh
It's strange how all the top competitive eaters are skinny and in shape. I think staying in shape is probably essential to build up a high metabolism.

Competitive eaters are entertainment. Stonie, Badlands booker, Erik the electric, Nate Figueroa, Furious Pete. Still can't process how they eat or drink all that.

That’s why you see so many food tubers with their mukbangs
Everyone trying to get a piece of that pie

Spicy Mcnuggets was worth the wait
1600559373738.png

Had the Travis Scott burger a couple weeks ago when it came out, it was better than I expected. Last time I had a quarter pounder was when they first switched over to their fresh beef or whatever and that **** was trash. I don't know if they changed the recipe or got better beef, but the Travis Scott burger was actually edible lol.

Had the spicy nugs last week, them joints were just ok. I didn't get the new hot sauce, but the flavor is slightly different than the regular nugs. The nugs themselves were only slightly spicy. Regular nugs aren't that great anyway, so the spicy joints were a slight improvement.

Best example of this is Randy Santel. Dude flexes his biceps before every food challenge. Went from looking like an amateur body builder to an overgrown baby.

never saw it but ill give it a watch lol... i still watch his videos from when he first started until now... its entertaining and i see why he does youtube to eat for free and get paid from youtube from it...but he makes videos everyday and you can tell health wise hes gain a lot of weight which is sad really...

Didn’t the McDouble always have one slice of cheese?
Crazy how one slice of cheese makes a huge difference
McDouble is alright
But double cheeseburger is lit lol

Back
Top Bottom