MDMA

Dont like it. I prefered pills over pure MDMA any day of the week. I think cus when I used to thizz I was into coke just as much and would usually mix the two cus I loved the energy plus the body high. I was into pill popping for about 4.5 years straight. In that time I popped about 500 + pills, 33 different types, and had molly loose, pressed, and in capsules. After awhile I felt almost nothing. It got to the point id need a 3 or 4 mollys and about 5 good pills to roll like I did when I first started. Happy to say im drug free now and have been for about a year and a half and cant ever picture doing anything ever again.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like $@#?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.

edit: The bball part happened 10yrs ago, when I was 17. None of those characters are still my boys.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like $@#?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.

edit: The bball part happened 10yrs ago, when I was 17. None of those characters are still my boys.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tried it a few times back in college.  Good times for sure, but coming down isn't the business.  
It was fun when I was reckless, but now there's no way I would ever pop another pill.  Glad I outgrew that phase.  

Tried it a few times back in college.  Good times for sure, but coming down isn't the business.  
It was fun when I was reckless, but now there's no way I would ever pop another pill.  Glad I outgrew that phase.  

I never personally tried it but I have been with females that have took it and let me say best sex with a girl ever swallowed the whole 9 and after I was done shorty did the whole house lml. Sorry if it's inappropriate

I never personally tried it but I have been with females that have took it and let me say best sex with a girl ever swallowed the whole 9 and after I was done shorty did the whole house lml. Sorry if it's inappropriate

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I never personally tried it but I have been with females that have took it and let me say best sex with a girl ever swallowed the whole 3 and after I was done shorty did the whole house lml. Sorry if it's inappropriate
fixed

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I never personally tried it but I have been with females that have took it and let me say best sex with a girl ever swallowed the whole 3 and after I was done shorty did the whole house lml. Sorry if it's inappropriate
fixed

ppl gotta chill w that "i think im gunna die my first time from popping one pill"

you die from dehydration after a @##% load of pills, and you gottta be a %$$!#$@ to do that many

its so much fun that i reccommend it to everybody, bc theres nothing like that first roll

%*%@, if you need to, do what i did and do it w ppl who have done it before. this will make you relax and lessen your fears
ive had some of the most amazing experiences when i've popped pills
and ive yet to do it at a big festival/rave

i've been itchinnnng to do it lately man, i miss that feeling

and how could you not?

as long as its not cut with some %*%@, it literally is ecstasy 

ppl gotta chill w that "i think im gunna die my first time from popping one pill"

you die from dehydration after a @##% load of pills, and you gottta be a %$$!#$@ to do that many

its so much fun that i reccommend it to everybody, bc theres nothing like that first roll

%*%@, if you need to, do what i did and do it w ppl who have done it before. this will make you relax and lessen your fears
ive had some of the most amazing experiences when i've popped pills
and ive yet to do it at a big festival/rave

i've been itchinnnng to do it lately man, i miss that feeling

and how could you not?

as long as its not cut with some %*%@, it literally is ecstasy 

Still need to pop my molly cherry. Will happen sooner, rather than later. At this point, I'm going balls to the wall.

Still need to pop my molly cherry. Will happen sooner, rather than later. At this point, I'm going balls to the wall.

Used to pop hella, my suggestion don't go down that road. It's fun, but just don't go overboard.

Used to pop hella, my suggestion don't go down that road. It's fun, but just don't go overboard.

Back
Top Bottom