MDMA

Originally Posted by Zyzz

say no to drugs guys

cmon
30t6p3b.gif
Except that dank... but then again, marijuana isnt a drug....

mdma in the US is rare, its cut with so much +$+$ that i wouldn't take a chance, only if i were in Europe.

mdma in the US is rare, its cut with so much +$+$ that i wouldn't take a chance, only if i were in Europe.

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like $@#?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.

edit: The bball part happened 10yrs ago, when I was 17. None of those characters are still my boys.

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like $@#?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.

edit: The bball part happened 10yrs ago, when I was 17. None of those characters are still my boys.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

just dont have sex while on X.

When you climax after that...it will never be as good.
Heard this from a friend who has popped plenty of times...

Just get the life sucked out of you on it.

roll.gif
This would be the only reason i ever try it.. ive heard time and time again from chicks that sex on it.. is INCREDIBLE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't do drugs.. but i have been tempted, this past thursday night 
frown.gif
.. lucky for me the Kush kicked in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

just dont have sex while on X.

When you climax after that...it will never be as good.
Heard this from a friend who has popped plenty of times...

Just get the life sucked out of you on it.

roll.gif
This would be the only reason i ever try it.. ive heard time and time again from chicks that sex on it.. is INCREDIBLE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't do drugs.. but i have been tempted, this past thursday night 
frown.gif
.. lucky for me the Kush kicked in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like #+@?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

Who the $#$* rolls and then play basketball?

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like #+@?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

Who the $#$* rolls and then play basketball?

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by seniosoul

nah, it's not

This. And if you know where to get it (here its the old hippies) you're fine. Anyone have experience with 2-Ci?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by seniosoul

nah, it's not

This. And if you know where to get it (here its the old hippies) you're fine. Anyone have experience with 2-Ci?

pokeballs & mints all day partna we thizzin in the chi family
pimp.gif
just drop 1 of them jiggas and smoke loud & drink oj be havin me good all day. I only felt the bogus side effects when I took some pipez (fakes).

pokeballs & mints all day partna we thizzin in the chi family
pimp.gif
just drop 1 of them jiggas and smoke loud & drink oj be havin me good all day. I only felt the bogus side effects when I took some pipez (fakes).

Back
Top Bottom