Meagan Good > Meagan Fox

lmao @ comparing megan goods acting with megan fox

megan fox obviously cakin off movies WAYYYYYYYY more than fox, and will most likely get better roles than good would ever get offered

what was her biggest hit? cousin skeeter
roll.gif
or her 7 year old cameo in Friday?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

her gut in that first pic would be a first class ticket to me losing my stiffy...

i like big booties, but not when there's a gut to go with it.

megan fox is sooooo much hotter than her...
no one caught this?
she has the sliightest gut in the first pic, and you wouldnt smash? damn...
roll.gif

Emmanuel:

You corny man, this thread is about looks and looks alone, so why you trying to bring up careers?
That's still not gonna make Fox more attractive then Good.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Emmanuel:

You corny man, this thread is about looks and looks alone, so why you trying to bring up careers?
That's still not gonna make Fox more attractive then Good.

i didnt bring up careers, someone else did ... i was simply responding to dude saying megan good is a "model/actor"
laugh.gif
***%# has a body and is ugly in the face aka a video vixen ... theres a reasonwhy she doesnt have any good roles, she cant act and shes ugly ...

i wasnt trying to make fox more attractive than good by citing careers, i dont need careers for that ...

real talk: if good had a slender models body like fox, this thread would of never been made or be up for debate at that

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

megan fox obviously cakin off movies WAYYYYYYYY more than fox, and will most likely get better roles than good would ever get offered

roll.gif
laugh.gif
LULWUT?

jk. Pretty sure you meant fox acting > good's.

Also, why does every girl in this world have to have a big butt or breast or both!?!? To look good.
indifferent.gif
Go out some more people please....

can someone just tally up all of the votes and pick a winner?!?!?!?

this thing cant take anymore turns.....everyone has threw in their 2 cents and some....

it was a GOOD thread while it lasted though..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Cool ya jets homeboy. U obviously prefer girls who literally sit on their back and no !#%. I'm not a fan of super huge %!!@%, but I prefer a woman w/ an !#% which Megan does not have unless u speak technically. Where in the hell do u see Megan Fox's body? seriously, she prolly don't even weight over 100lbs.

Dudes do throw subliminal racist shots all the time so don't act like they don't, seriously, whatever bubble u live in u may not see the shots but ppl come and shoot down Megan Good b/c she's black point blank period.
MrFantasticAd.gif

Good is bad, but Fox's face alone trumps here. Fox could be a head in a jar like on Futurama and she'd still be badder. Her face is flawless. I seen abunch of different girls that look like Good, Good just happens to be some what famous.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Also, why does every girl in this world have to have a big butt or breast or both!?!? To look good.
indifferent.gif
Thats what im saying...nter's standards are ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

o yeah shes a model/actor ... lmao ... hows her movie career doing?
Stop it.
Transformer 2 aint helping no body credentials.

roll.gif
what about transformers 1? you tryin to compare careers now? her movie just sold over 200mili in a weekend ... tell good to holler at that ...

megan good is ugly ... how can you say a girl who is ugly in the face is better than megan fox? yall seen transformers 2 yet? *#$*@ got enough body for me ...
eek.gif

you can not look at megan good and tell me her face is attractive ... when she wakes up in the morning she has no eyebrows or hair ... i mean what can i dowith that if i want some rollover? and im not talkin about the minutes ...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

You have to understand something.......everybody on NT is the coolest dude in their neighborhood/city, gets the baddest broads and rides the freshest whips.cmon man get with the program
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

word, even white girls with big butts, its nice but not neccesary to look good
smh.gif

slim fit chicks are bangin also

roll.gif
laugh.gif
crank we all know a black chick will drown you...thats why you stay in ya lane
laugh.gif

megan fox acting is bad its that simple...she will not win an oscar

she has no body...so let me guess you like girls with a body the same as yours...malnutrition looking and just plane out sick looking

then her face....she is not hot thisbroad has on enough makeup for every cover girl that was...if she walk out side in the sun her face will dry up and crackapart

by the time she is 30 she will look 40

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she has no body...so let me guess you like girls with a body the same as yours...malnutrition looking and just plane out sick looking

then her face....she is not hot thisbroad has on enough makeup for every cover girl that was...if she walk out side in the sun her face will dry up and crack apart

Hating on bad women to make a point is what's hot in the streets.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif

then her face....she is not hot thisbroad has on enough makeup for every cover girl that was...if she walk out side in the sun her face will dry up and crack apart

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom