MEAGAN GOOD VS NICKI MINAJ: WHO LOOKS BETTER?!

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Dylishis wrote:
Can't believe I'm asking NT... but

pics?

I have no clue what Nicki Minaj looks like (but she has a funny voice lol) and I don't feel like googling her.
nickiminaj1.jpg

lol1.jpg

nikki-minaj-jim-jones-ozone.jpg

35aow87.jpg

nicki-minaj-4.jpg

Amber+Rose+and+Nicki+Minaj.jpg

amber-rose-and-nicki-minaj-amw.jpg

nicki-minaj21.jpg

I didn't know who this chic was either, but after seeing these picture you need to get you man card checked.

I'm sorry. I need to fall back. I forgot, most NTers only date models and drive M5s. Again, I apologize. It won't happen again. I'll stay in my regular people lane.

devil.gif
id take nicky's ghetto booty any day over megan....my girl waswhinning one day cus i said id toss nickys salad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Dylishis wrote:
Can't believe I'm asking NT... but

pics?

I have no clue what Nicki Minaj looks like (but she has a funny voice lol) and I don't feel like googling her.
nickiminaj1.jpg

lol1.jpg

nikki-minaj-jim-jones-ozone.jpg

35aow87.jpg

nicki-minaj-4.jpg

Amber+Rose+and+Nicki+Minaj.jpg

amber-rose-and-nicki-minaj-amw.jpg

nicki-minaj21.jpg

I didn't know who this chic was either, but after seeing these picture you need to get you man card checked.

I'm sorry. I need to fall back. I forgot, most NTers only date models and drive M5s. Again, I apologize. It won't happen again. I'll stay in my regular people lane.

devil.gif
id take nicky's ghetto booty any day over megan....my girl was whinning one day cus i said id toss nickys salad
laugh.gif

i agree, i'd toss that salad any day of the week.
Nicki >>>> Megan

After seeing niki at the concert in close up.. i think she is
smokin.gif

I will never forget these dudes next to me, they would not stop takin pics of her booty loll...

Nicki prbly got that !*%*....... & not in a good way

ut 4sum reason my fingers won't let me type me..noooooooo
Nicki wins by sheer nastiness

Back
Top Bottom