Meetup stories? Jugs,funny incidents ect...

Some dude tried to bop me up in exchange for some Jordan 3's about 7-8 years ago.

I declined and felt disgusted afterwards.
sick.gif

Didn't that dude Oh Snaps give some dude the toppery for some bred 11s?

Anyways, for the meet ups in sketchy neighborhoods I did as a teen , I had someone with me that was packing heat. He use to carry a little .38 in his sock just incase some **** was to go down. I on the other hand, just carried a razor blade in my mouth. Between my cheek and jaw, on the left side, just incase someone was trying to rob me and wanted to get busy. Luckily we never had to use them. Most of the people we met with were cool, down to earth people. I once met with this one car from the Bronx, he was real cool, we went and got some milkshakes after.
Another time I met with some dude, and later seen him on the train I was in. I thought he was trying to catch a jux, but turns out he lived around the corner from me :lol:

Another time I met with this ill Puerto Rican. He liked my style and told me to come and **** with some ******* with him. I did and got da mouf by some *****

Last edited:
i was at a meet and like 5 duded came out of like a 85 cavalier and i thought i was foreal about to get jugged.

I once met up with a dude to buy some XX3s. Dude shows up and he's a ******. Dude was really cool though and we did a few lines. I never thought meeting up to buy some shoes would allow me to cross "do coke with a ******" off my bucket list. He wasn't down for swimming with dolphins though.
dawg please expand this story. how did coke come up? 

I was like "I've never done coke with a ****** before." He said "neither have I." We chopped some lines. It was meant to be man. I mean dude had the other half of this golden amulet and didn't mind being held.

it wasn't a meetup, but I was selling some AJKO's to a NTer a couple years ago. He also wanted to buy my OG foams but said he couldn't because he was going to a strip club and Jayden Jaymes was gonna be there. :lol:

I remember during Christmas time last year I had a HUGE amount of cash I had saved up until then (so I would have enough money to buy everyone nice gifts). I look on my FB sneaker group and this one guy was trying to sell his Zoom Rookie Galaxies for $800. I didn't want to take out that much so I took out $450 and told him I was willing to give him BHM + Gold Medal KD 4 and the cash. He accepted and suggested we meet up under a bridge ( :smh: ) I called my big cousin and his friend and told them to come with because I was thinking he was gone do something to me. 40 minutes later we get there and I told my cousin and his friends to hide just incase he ain't on nothing like I think he is. I'm under the bridge but I don't see him. I called his phone for like 10 minutes and it went straight to voicemail every time. I'm like "yea. This ***** is definitely playing games". I turned around and sho nuff the ****** is standing behind me with a boomerang and a switch blade on some Mortal Kombat 4 weapon draw type ****. I kid you not my cousin and his friends pop out the cut with two guns and lots of pepper spray. I've never been so scared in my life. We ended up doing the deal then my cousin and his friends kicked *** for a good 5 minutes. Went home and stared at my Zooms in awe :pimp:

Two weeks later I sold them :frown:

I remember during Christmas time last year I had a HUGE amount of cash I had saved up until then (so I would have enough money to buy everyone nice gifts). I look on my FB sneaker group and this one guy was trying to sell his Zoom Rookie Galaxies for $800. I didn't want to take out that much so I took out $450 and told him I was willing to give him BHM + Gold Medal KD 4 and the cash. He accepted and suggested we meet up under a bridge (
mean.gif
) I called my big cousin and his friend and told them to come with because I was thinking he was gone do something to me. 40 minutes later we get there and I told my cousin and his friends to hide just incase he ain't on nothing like I think he is. I'm under the bridge but I don't see him. I called his phone for like 10 minutes and it went straight to voicemail every time. I'm like "yea. This ***** is definitely playing games". I turned around and sho nuff the ****** is standing behind me with a boomerang and a switch blade on some Mortal Kombat 4 weapon draw type ****. I kid you not my cousin and his friends pop out the cut with two guns and lots of pepper spray. I've never been so scared in my life. We ended up doing the deal then my cousin and his friends kicked *** for a good 5 minutes. Went home and stared at my Zooms in awe
pimp.gif

Two weeks later I sold them
frown.gif
mortal combat **** DEAD..lmao but the end

Sold a grip of my big&tall polo stuff on CL. Big Native American dude who just got out the after 7 yrs stint picked it up. Chopped game and burned a bowl at a Home Depot parking lot. Talked bout verbal cues while interviewing for a job and watching pregnant women standing on the bus stop at 5 in the morning to visit their other in county and other randoms. Probly most interesting meet up..
And always got the ruger out. Gotta love AZ

I remember during Christmas time last year I had a HUGE amount of cash I had saved up until then (so I would have enough money to buy everyone nice gifts). I look on my FB sneaker group and this one guy was trying to sell his Zoom Rookie Galaxies for $800. I didn't want to take out that much so I took out $450 and told him I was willing to give him BHM + Gold Medal KD 4 and the cash. He accepted and suggested we meet up under a bridge ( :smh: ) I called my big cousin and his friend and told them to come with because I was thinking he was gone do something to me. 40 minutes later we get there and I told my cousin and his friends to hide just incase he ain't on nothing like I think he is. I'm under the bridge but I don't see him. I called his phone for like 10 minutes and it went straight to voicemail every time. I'm like "yea. This ***** is definitely playing games". I turned around and sho nuff the ****** is standing behind me with a boomerang and a switch blade on some Mortal Kombat 4 weapon draw type ****. I kid you not my cousin and his friends pop out the cut with two guns and lots of pepper spray. I've never been so scared in my life. We ended up doing the deal then my cousin and his friends kicked *** for a good 5 minutes. Went home and stared at my Zooms in awe :pimp:

mortal combat **** DEAD..lmao but the end
View media item 932622

I was like "I've never done coke with a ****** before." He said "neither have I." We chopped some lines. It was meant to be man. I mean dude had the other half of this golden amulet and didn't mind being held.

expand more on the golden amulet.

and was the ****** selling pinon outside the Pentagon?

I think I know who yur Tom Baught.

I call ducktales :lol:, or he's just plain stupid

If he was going to rob you, why would he even bring the shoes?!

I call ducktales :lol:, or he's just plain stupid

If he was going to rob you, why would he even bring the shoes?!

No lie man. Dude was cold blooded with the skills too. He did one of those cartwheel like flips where ya hands don't touch the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom