mehh..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

anyone else think stars could be your spirit after you die on earth?
No.  Why?  Just cause it sounds cool?  Lol.  I don't see how this could work.  What is a spirit?  Without a brain, you have no "spirit" or "soul" so I think theyre just mental things.  Apparently were are made from stars though.

Everytime you pass flatus, that is a part of your soul leaking. The methane from your flatus eventually becomes the many components of our universe including distant planets and stars.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

No.  Why?  Just cause it sounds cool?  Lol.  I don't see how this could work.  What is a spirit?  Without a brain, you have no "spirit" or "soul" so I think theyre just mental things.  Apparently were are made from stars though.

Everytime you pass flatus, that is a part of your soul leaking. The methane from your flatus eventually becomes the many components of our universe including distant planets and stars.
Oh, do they go straight to Uranus?

7nTnr.png

7nTnr.png
laugh.gif

Anton you believe in "souls"?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

7nTnr.png
laugh.gif

Anton you believe in "souls"?

I don't know man, since people in here were speculating and doing their best impressions of sci-fi channel writers I decided to join the party---I don't know what the soul is or if it exists

It would be cool if something like the "force" existed and I could somehow harness its power to do my bidding.

The soul/spirit is your conscience. What started thought? Not thoughts, or moral social norms. But where does awareness of the mind begin in the stage of evolution/time? (not an attack on evolution)

evolution of the brain i guess?

Well, yea. I guess what I'm asking is why would the DNA evolve such a thing out of the already evolved brain, instead of keeping things simple? Keeping the inner workings of the brain simple would be much more efficient for the evolving decision maker, or brain. A decision maker without all of the complex distractions of our mind would be much more efficient in concept, similar to computers and/or computer logic. 
So why evolve into such chaos?

Or did the conscience come before the brain, and that's why the brain was "spawned" out of evolution? Did the brain evolve because the DNA already had a conscience to do it? Is conscience needed to survive and progress? If so where did DNA get this information from as it self recorded it's own history? Has it seen this type of evolution before?

heh, if there arent many answers as to why things have evolved into whatever they at present time, i dont think i can say much about something as specific as brains either. i know youre not expecting an answer or anything, but who says were arent evolving anymore? we are. its not the final blueprint for a brain. its just what it is right now. were smart enough nowadays to know some things, but it took what? like 4.6 billion years to get to this point? the conscience before the brain is kind of like the egg or the chicken. on ne sais pas.

evolution is not done. never will. its just slow. it just seems like its done cause we're living. dont whales have leg bones still? look at plants or strawberries or whatever. they have "life". they grow depending on how they were brought up, taken care of. do they have brains or feelings? if they do, not as developed as us right now. how is it gonna be another 4.6 billion years from now. how are our brains gonna be 4.6 billion years from now?

im sorry if this had nothing to do with your question lol. im just pouring my thoughts.

heh, if there arent many answers as to why things have evolved into whatever they at present time, i dont think i can say much about something as specific as brains either. i know youre not expecting an answer or anything, but who says were arent evolving anymore? we are. its not the final blueprint for a brain. its just what it is right now. were smart enough nowadays to know some things, but it took what? like 4.6 billion years to get to this point? the conscience before the brain is kind of like the egg or the chicken. on ne sais pas.

evolution is not done. never will. its just slow. it just seems like its done cause we're living. dont whales have leg bones still? look at plants or strawberries or whatever. they have "life". they grow depending on how they were brought up, taken care of. do they have brains or feelings? if they do, not as developed as us right now. how is it gonna be another 4.6 billion years from now. how are our brains gonna be 4.6 billion years from now?

im sorry if this had nothing to do with your question lol. im just pouring my thoughts.

Oh no we're definitely not done evolving. Look into the singularity.

So what if the ultimate stage of evolution for the spirit is becoming a creator of its own solar system/planet?

Too easy imo, considering that would be the galactic equivalent of a fishtank in your bedroom. Creating an entire universe and intelligence however..

I know you're just saying this half-heartedly, but that would be a physical state of being which is the opposite of spirit. As far as the original question, I don't think spiritual states automatically turn into physical states after death. I think in a spiritual state, it mimics the laws of physics in returning to the earth to be recycled into another physical state, whereas in a spiritual state it is recycled into another spiritual state after "death". For instance, ideas are built upon and shared, long after the original people who thought them up had died. So a conscious thought is echoed throughout history. Perfect example of "as above, so it is below".

Originally Posted by Wr

^ Further more a circle is most times a 2d representation of a sphere. The oscillations they make are spiral or vorticular motion. Like the orbits of celestial/ heavenly bodies.

As smart as some of you dudes are you always skip over the fact that the bible uses characters and archetypes to convey meaning of complex ideas. So instead of a ball of light making it's rounds through the universe, we are given a character on a journey from heaven to earth, and back to the heavens again. You can relate to a character more that has definite similarities to you ( having a body like you do and dealing with it's desires) vs. a ball of light which people can't readily identify with.

No, people interpret the bible to "fit" complex ideas, you can do this with many works of fiction-Using archetypes, metaphors etc is convenient because a lot of the time the meaning is pretty much up to the reader and said reader can preach his own interpretation to others

An evolving philosophical brain huh? How interesting. Maybe "art" (symbolism) is used because it triggers different senses and abilities of interpretation. The nuerological connections for language memory and vocal dialogue are not the same as lyrical memory and musical pronunciation (singing). They are different senses, with different forms of communication inside of our own nervous system. Maybe this form of communication is only meant for adaptating brains who can communicate with it. I hate to say it, but not everyone can sing and dance as good as the next person.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I prefer the thought that when I die, my body will again be part of the earth, providing energy for other life forms and continuing the cycle of life.
Exactly, I never quite get it when theists tend to say "aren't you scared that when you die, that's all there is for you? that must be such a lonely, empty feeling"
No, the fact that my matter will be redistributed back into the universe is a far more comforting and wondrous thought to me than my "soul" being held prisoner for all eternity by some judgmental and malicious supernatural being.

^Stop what? The criticizing of yuku's lack of html compatibility, or the criticizing of arguments that lack real knowsis and the ability to eye things in broader, universal perspectives?

Or stop breaking bread and essentially handing out valuable information that will index over the internet and peoples brains, bringing traffic to your website?

I'm only trying to help. Too much derailing of legitimate intellect, all at the sacrifice for rolling and trolling faces.

Do those topics not tie in together? Do my responses in both threads not relate? Yes they do, as fact.

I was only saying don't post gifs, or copy/paste "A" doctrine, but instead think for yourself. I've been studying over a decade. For me and mine, this goes back 1000's of years. I've seen all of the copy and pasted intellects. Do me better. Do us all better.

But thanks for making my decision for me about giving up on informing the nt fambs.

^Stop what? The criticizing of yuku's lack of html compatibility, or the criticizing of arguments that lack real knowsis and the ability to eye things in broader, universal perspectives?

Stop trying to bring an outside argument into this post.  
Believe it or not, this isn't the "argue with silly putty" thread, nor is this the "argue with silly putty" forum.  If you want to talk about the subject of this thread, THAT is what it exists for.  To drag in some argument you two are having in ANOTHER thread to stoke the flames is unacceptable.  
If you're going to criticize the derailing of threads, it seems to me that the last thing you ought to do is participate in that. 

This thread exists so that EVERY OTHER THREAD will not be hijacked and converted into a "religion debate thread."  Respect it for what it is and either CHOOSE to participate in it or don't.  If you don't want the participants to troll the rest of the forum to have these discussions, then you must at least leave them in peace to do so in this one topic.  

Originally Posted by Method Man

Stop trying to bring an outside argument into this post.  
Believe it or not, this isn't the "argue with silly putty" thread, nor is this the "argue with silly putty" forum.  If you want to talk about the subject of this thread, THAT is what it exists for.  To drag in some argument you two are having in ANOTHER thread to stoke the flames is unacceptable.  
If you're going to criticize the derailing of threads, it seems to me that the last thing you ought to do is participate in that. 

This thread exists so that EVERY OTHER THREAD will not be hijacked and converted into a "religion debate thread."  Respect it for what it is and either CHOOSE to participate in it or don't.  If you don't want the participants to troll the rest of the forum to have these discussions, then you must at least leave them in peace to do so in this one topic.  

Please.

I'm not trolling you, but I'm not used to seeing you post without understanding. You must be tired and I am too at this time of night. But really:

Satanism doesn't belong in a Religion thread?

Censoring a direct link to my views and beliefs on the topic?

That wasn't a shot at Putty, that was a shot at him and everyone else. I was majorly disappointed that this topic fell off so hard. Let's get to it. Let's get to the bottom of it.  I have answers.

I don't argue with Sillyness. There's no point. You assume that we argue, because every once in awhile he will quote me and it goes back and forth. That's just how it happens to work. I've got better things to do then argue with limited mind-states, as if you haven't noticed by my largely elitist posts that I make every other day.  But that doesn't mean I won't attempt to inform.

I post information for everyone to see, he tries to prove it wrong. That is literally, legitimately, ultimately how it goes every single time.

Please stop belittling me by grouping me in as simply an arguer of sillyputty's. Because that's not how I spend my time on NT. You may see our posts being grouped together. I am not sorry we have something to talk about.

You edited a post of mine, that contained a link to relevant information with a subliminal to basically do the math instead of relying on copying/pasting codes and text from other forums. Don't assume my posts are strictly for this dude sillyputty. He's not the only one who does this.

Again, Satanism doesn't belong in a Religion thread or debate? Yea ok. 
grin.gif

Can we please cut through the false pretenses here?  
This is just about you claiming you "sonned" silly putty in another thread and trying to show it off here. 
"Hey guys, look how bad I shut him down in this completely separate thread!  EVERYONE COME SEE!!!!!"  You then tried to add fuel to the fire with the comments about all the stupid meme pictures etc. you thought he'd post in response.  You didn't post this "related" link until you thought you had something to crow about. 

You're only fooling yourself if you thought you had some higher purpose than that.  You were just trying to show him up, plain and simple.  We don't need that. 

Originally Posted by Method Man

Can we please cut through the false pretenses here?  
This is just about you claiming you "sonned" silly putty in another thread and trying to show it off here. 
"Hey guys, look how bad I shut him down in this completely separate thread!  EVERYONE COME SEE!!!!!"  You then tried to add fuel to the fire with the comments about all the stupid meme pictures etc. you thought he'd post in response.  You didn't post this "related" link until you thought you had something to crow about. 

You're only fooling yourself if you thought you had some higher purpose than that.  You were just trying to show him up, plain and simple.  We don't need that. 
No. It was a defense strategy to flush out techniques that certain people use, before they even had a chance to use them. Reverse-strategy. Have you not seen this strategy constantly in these debates?
And oh look, Sillyputty is involved in both threads and topics. 
laugh.gif

Because I definitely wouldn't be posting this information without the precious putty that rules this forum. {/sarcasm}  
indifferent.gif

While VC actually deserves it's own thread, the topic of satanism and it's control on the world BELONGS HERE. Which is why there is still a link to this thread, in the other thread.

The fact that you, the all-knowing, all-seeing Method Man can't tie the strings together on how the posts and topics actually relate, regardless of what infamous nter is involved, is exactly why I post these things in the first place.

And if you think I'm going to spend another 1 or 2 hours, attempting to repost that information into this thread, using your horrible platform, then you are a fool.

No falsehood over here. Simply enlightenment. I'm sorry if it comes at the humor, expense of a trolling attention-deficit debater. He stuck his body in the way of the information. I would have joined the threads if I had the ability, and would have posted the information regardless of sillyputty.

But yea..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom