mehh..

Putty you gotta work on being succinct with some of these posts, man
laugh.gif
I appreciate you putting in the work for us non-believers, but even I gotta say that's too much.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

you don't see the point. judas didn't have a choice because jesus predicted it.

You can stop yelling at me. Judas had a choice in denying Christ those 3 times. The action is what mattered in the end.

?????
frown.gif
page0_blog_entry34-mj-laughing.gif

I'm sorry for laughing at you mixing people up but that was funny
laugh.gif

This is some of the weakest bickering I've seen in a long time. 
I don't think any of you guys are going to change someone's religious opinion with an NT post. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
Thank god for innovators
Glad everyone doesnt think like this 
pimp.gif

Unfortunately God doesn't exactly spark the imagination because religious people know it so well---It clapped its hands and mad woman from a man's ribs end of story, very creative and innovative indeed

People like me on the other hand have a billion ideas of what God MAY or MAY not be
Did I just agree with Anton 
grin.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

A universe can't poof outta nowhere so a grand architect HAS to exist.

Yet the grand architect poofed from out of nowhere

Not this.

Originally Posted by mke49er

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by Retro23J

info?

Check out this video, its pretty wild.

flower-of-life-297x300.gif

Spoiler [+]
people say its the "shape" or "image" that makes up everything. Break everything down to its smallest form, and it would look like this.

real talk... thanks bro. For some reason I think that info really has something to it, i don't know what but i just had a feeling while watching that this info is for real. I consider myself an agnostic atheist by the way. 

I think that sacred geometry is responsible for this, as a fingerprint. EDIT: I didn't watch the video at all. My bad. 
laugh.gif

Production wise, well put together imo.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Unfortunately God doesn't exactly spark the imagination because religious people know it so well---It clapped its hands and mad woman from a man's ribs end of story, very creative and innovative indeed

People like me on the other hand have a billion ideas of what God MAY or MAY not be
grin.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

A universe can't poof outta nowhere so a grand architect HAS to exist.

Not this.
Religious hypocrites are not ok with the universe not having a creator but they are ok with their God just always beings there? Ok buddy. If I can accept that God may have always been there from nothing it is also equally plausible that the universe came from nothing. God (s) itself/ themselves may also have a God (s).

grin.gif

This.

Not this.
Religious hypocrites are not ok with the universe not having a creator, but they are ok with their God just always beings there? Ok buddy. If I can accept that God may have always been there from nothing it is also equally plausible that the universe came from nothing. God (s) itself/ themselves may also have a God (s).

I don't know where you pulled that from (out of my quote atleast).

I agree with the last part.

In theory I don't believe perpetual motion can happen without a push or pull of some sort. I believe once you get a push or a pull, perpetual motion can sustain energy for an infinite amount of time.

Perpetual Motion Machinery is largely thought impossible. I would agree for the very most part. That energy has to be pulled from somewhere in order to start the perpetual motion machine, even if we can't see where the energy is being pulled from. Point, blank the energy comes from somewhere, even if from another dimension.

But look, I'm starting to miss the days when all of this sacred information was kept secret.  
tired.gif

I can already see a decade from now when the internet has pretty  much come to conclusions on a one world religion.  I know who is right and wrong, I've figured that out. But I'm not sure about this one world religion just yet. I don't think the people are ready for it at all, but I guess that's not my fault.

I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform. I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled.
laugh.gif
 Tickle me.

But look, I'm starting to miss the days when all of this sacred information was kept secret.  
tired.gif

I can already see a decade from now when the internet has pretty  much come to conclusions on a one world religion.  I know who is right and wrong, I've figured that out. But I'm not sure about this one world religion just yet. I don't think the people are ready for it at all, but I guess that's not my fault.

I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform. I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled.
laugh.gif
 Tickle me.
What is this one world religion? As it stands, the world is pretty much split into Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists, as far as population goes. I can't see the world agreeing on one "true" religion unless some magic man descends from the clouds for all to see. I believe the world will become more secular as the rest of the world catches up in education, technology, and science. The world is more secular now than it has ever been since the concept of god was invented. I really think it's just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Tickle me.
What is this one world religion? As it stands, the world is pretty much split into Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists, as far as population goes. I can't see the world agreeing on one "true" religion unless some magic man descends from the clouds for all to see. I believe the world will become more secular as the rest of the world catches up in education, technology, and science. The world is more secular now than it has ever been since the concept of god was invented. I really think it's just a matter of time.

I can link you to some sites explaining the Bibles version.The quick version is the anti-christ basically deceiving the world in worshipping him as God. You never heard higher ups speaking of a new world order? Funny thing is that the wars going on and brewing are in the Bible.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Tickle me.
I can link you to some sites explaining the Bibles version.The quick version is the anti-christ basically deceiving the world in worshipping him as God. You never heard higher ups speaking of a new world order? Funny thing is that the wars going on and brewing are in the Bible.

Your bible alludes to wars, yes, but which? The world has seen catastrophic wars with innumerable loss of life since the bible was written. Just talking about the past century... We had WWI, people were clamoring that the end of the world was near and that Revelations was finally coming true. Well... not quite. And then WWII, same deal. Again, people still stuck around. Then we have the recent end of the Cold War umbrella that covered the Korean War, Vietnam War, and misc. other satellite wars... of course we have the Middle East conflicts now and seem to be coming to a head with Iran and, probably in the next century, China. When do we just chalk it up as nations warring due to their own self-interests and NOT the work of some devil character? Keep in mind this is just the past century!

I believe most people in the world are pretty centrist in their views. Some places might be more conservative. Others might be more liberal. But I think most people's every day concerns are the same. Providing for themselves and their families, making money to pay the mortgage or rent, being able to afford healthcare and education, etc. I really do think that in time, with access to education, technology, and science more readily available to more places in the world, we will see a decrease in religious belief. It's not a coincidence that the places with the highest poverty rates and lack of opportunity are the most religious places in the world. It's not to say that warring will go away because that's an entirely different matter. All modern wars are linked to capitalism. 

Well actually I'm not saying its exactly the end times. But these wars are starting and aren't ending. New conflicts arise daily. There are other things that have to happen before the end. I don't do the predicting though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Tickle me.

Which wars? Can you provide the verses that accurately describe the wars going on? 

This.

Not this.
Religious hypocrites are not ok with the universe not having a creator, but they are ok with their God just always beings there? Ok buddy. If I can accept that God may have always been there from nothing it is also equally plausible that the universe came from nothing. God (s) itself/ themselves may also have a God (s).

In theory I don't believe perpetual motion can happen without a push or pull of some sort. I believe once you get a push or a pull, perpetual motion can sustain energy for an infinite amount of time.

Perpetual Motion Machinery is largely thought impossible. I would agree for the very most part. That energy has to be pulled from somewhere in order to start the perpetual motion machine, even if we can't see where the energy is being pulled from. Point, blank the energy comes from somewhere, even if from another dimension.
define this please. 
so at some point there was nothing. even if you believe in multiple dimensions, parallel, 3,4-D ,time x space, constant expansion whatever. at some point it had to be nothing. 

like when you buy a new house.

take  a room is empty  for our purpose (metaphor). zero nothing. blank. what force created the original spec of dust in this area.? (or in our case what spec in the universe?)

and if you say the original spec(s) was just chilling in free space. how long was it there. what/who put it there. what caused it stir into motion? how did stagnant wind blow? 

i love the mystery 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't like to scrap the word existence but I would like to 
challenge the way people think about it.  If I say something is possible does that mean I "believe" it, does that mean I think it exists?

You keep saying everything is "possible" but you never test whether or not it is...and even when shown to be not possible, as you've defined it, you still cling to the idea.
You're being dishonest.

What idea have a clung to that has been shown to not be possible?  Please enlighten me.

Ok, you want a hypothesis?  God is that which generates the universal wave function.

Or how about god is the macroscopic conscious observer that actualized the sub-atomic structures of original matter.

Care to tell me how exactly I am supposed to test these things? 

“Physicists explore levels of matter, mystics levels of mind. What their explorations have in common is that these levels, in both cases, lie beyond ordinary sense perception.

im dont believe or disbelieve but it amuses/pisses me of when people try to chalk up all the positive/negative situations in their lives as a result of religion or the fact that they believe in god.

most people who go to church are some of the biggest hypocrites and have worse habits than people who aren't "spiritual" at all, yet they think going to church validates the bs they do and will make it ok in their minds..yeah right

live a good life.

If God is just, he will reward you for it regardless. If he is unjust and does not accept this, he isn't worthy of your worship.

If there is no God, you still leave a good legacy for your loved ones.

-Marcus Aurelius

Originally Posted by roc4life24

define this please. 
so at some point there was nothing. even if you believe in multiple dimensions, parallel, 3,4-D ,time x space, constant expansion whatever. at some point it had to be nothing. 

like when you buy a new house.

take  a room is empty  for our purpose (metaphor). zero nothing. blank. what force created the original spec of dust in this area.? (or in our case what spec in the universe?)

and if you say the original spec(s) was just chilling in free space. how long was it there. what/who put it there. what caused it stir into motion? how did stagnant wind blow? 

i love the mystery 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think multi-verse. Example, a blackhole creation in our universe is a big bang to another. Regarding what came first... Where does a sine wave start? Is the negative where it starts? The zero point? Which slope is actually negative or positive? Depends on what view/phase the observer is perceiving from. And if there is a beginning, there must be an end. What if there is neither?

Back
Top Bottom