mehh..

sillyputty wrote:
There is ways to explain your stance
Remember to be firm and honest
Or to attempt to be
Lower your guard
Let go of your angst and breath

This is a poor attempt at poetry, being deep, or whatever implied conclusion you may have wanted to illustrate.

In case no one noticed.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

sillyputty wrote:
Or to attempt to be
Lower your guard
This is a poor attempt at poetry, being deep, or whatever implied conclusion you may have wanted to illustrate.

In case no one noticed.

Maaaan, can you only imagine???? You have an identity online of being the religion fighter??? Either you believe it, or you're a troll. Either way, you're a loser, right???  I understand if you have new point of views to express, but if you keep repeating and asking if people can disprove you on premises, you really sound like a use car salesman trying to win a battle. I don't know you from a can of paint SillyPutty, but I lurk and have been a member for years. It just sounds like you're trying too hard when it comes to religion, Bro. At least, Anton, adds his own spices, and goes with the flow with the debate. You sound like a broken record that feels like all his arguments CAN"T be broken. It's weak, cause people's beliefs can't be broken that easy.....

Originally Posted by NjCollector

But a person with no beliefs, wouldn't his belief be that which has no beliefs?

Ab normal- Ab is to be " away from ", while normal is to confirm to a standard.

It is only possible to be abnormal if there is normal, the base or standard to which to be judged. A man whos belief is which that who has no belief, is that not a belief? Do you not abide by it? Do you not defend your belief? A stance where you choose not to hold a belief in any of the gods, Zeus, Apollo, Ra, Allah, Zyzz etc is this not a firm principle to which you abide by?

Or to attempt to be
Lower your guard

<First letter of each stanza: trollI am successful

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

sillyputty wrote:
In case no one noticed.

Maaaan, can you only imagine???? You have an identity online of being the religion fighter??? Either you believe it, or you're a troll. Either way, you're a loser, right???  I understand if you have new point of views to express, but if you keep repeating and asking if people can disprove you on premises, you really sound like a use car salesman trying to win a battle. I don't know you from a can of paint SillyPutty, but I lurk and have been a member for years. It just sounds like you're trying too hard when it comes to religion, Bro. At least, Anton, adds his own spices, and goes with the flow with the debate. You sound like a broken record that feels like all his arguments CAN"T be broken. It's weak, cause people's beliefs can't be broken that easy.....

Dang dude, you took it to heart, I'll explain.You see I am a troll, and I knew the pseudo intellectual will show up and quote me and then copy and paste from reddit, like he always does. Assuming he has not changed, I figured I'd lace the thread with two troll traps. The first was for everyone: Jesus was a hippie on mushrooms( no one bit) and the 2nd: atheism is a religion( this got alot of them).I'd figure I'd have fun and write a bit of poetry of what a troll is not, in other words the opposite of a troll, however I am the troll, as I demonstrated. Just a lil source of comedy for me, no one really caught on, and putty "really let me have it". Lol, what pseudo intellectuals will do on a anonymous forum.

lol @ the "SCIENCE" in the koran
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy is worse than TKTHFM

Being a troll doesn't make you look smart or cool; it just makes you a bully to those that aren't capable of a more evolved way of thinking.

If you're looking to ruffle feathers, you're just as guilty as the people you attempt to troll.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by roc4life24

I don't know where you pulled that from (out of my quote atleast).

I agree with the last part.

In theory I don't believe perpetual motion can happen without a push or pull of some sort. I believe once you get a push or a pull, perpetual motion can sustain energy for an infinite amount of time.

Perpetual Motion Machinery is largely thought impossible. I would agree for the very most part. That energy has to be pulled from somewhere in order to start the perpetual motion machine, even if we can't see where the energy is being pulled from. Point, blank the energy comes from somewhere, even if from another dimension.
define this please. 
so at some point there was nothing. even if you believe in multiple dimensions, parallel, 3,4-D ,time x space, constant expansion whatever. at some point it had to be nothing. 

like when you buy a new house.

take  a room is empty  for our purpose (metaphor). zero nothing. blank. what force created the original spec of dust in this area.? (or in our case what spec in the universe?)

and if you say the original spec(s) was just chilling in free space. how long was it there. what/who put it there. what caused it stir into motion? how did stagnant wind blow? 

i love the mystery 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think multi-verse. Example, a blackhole creation in our universe is a big bang to another. Regarding what came first... Where does a sine wave start? Is the negative where it starts? The zero point? Which slope is actually negative or positive? Depends on what view/phase the observer is perceiving from. And if there is a beginning, there must be an end. What if there is neither?
Is there such a thing as nothing? There had to always be something right? But how do we define something?
roll.gif

It's trippy mane!

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

In case no one noticed.

Dang dude, you took it to heart, I'll explain.You see I am a troll, and I knew the pseudo intellectual will show up and quote me and then copy and paste from reddit, like he always does. Assuming he has not changed, I figured I'd lace the thread with two troll traps. The first was for everyone: Jesus was a hippie on mushrooms( no one bit) and the 2nd: atheism is a religion( this got alot of them).I'd figure I'd have fun and write a bit of poetry of what a troll is not, in other words the opposite of a troll, however I am the troll, as I demonstrated. Just a lil source of comedy for me, no one really caught on, and putty "really let me have it". Lol, what pseudo intellectuals will do on a anonymous forum.
Whatever helps you get your rocks off buddy 
laugh.gif

I've never seen someone care so much to explain their e-motives for trolling. Bravo sir. You win the internet.

Originally Posted by vatech733

define this please. 
so at some point there was nothing. even if you believe in multiple dimensions, parallel, 3,4-D ,time x space, constant expansion whatever. at some point it had to be nothing. 

like when you buy a new house.

take  a room is empty  for our purpose (metaphor). zero nothing. blank. what force created the original spec of dust in this area.? (or in our case what spec in the universe?)

and if you say the original spec(s) was just chilling in free space. how long was it there. what/who put it there. what caused it stir into motion? how did stagnant wind blow? 

i love the mystery 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think multi-verse. Example, a blackhole creation in our universe is a big bang to another. Regarding what came first... Where does a sine wave start? Is the negative where it starts? The zero point? Which slope is actually negative or positive? Depends on what view/phase the observer is perceiving from. And if there is a beginning, there must be an end. What if there is neither?
Is there such a thing as nothing? There had to always be something right? But how do we define something?
roll.gif

It's trippy mane!
The end and beginning are simultaneously the same point. the Alpha and the Omega. I sine wave is nothing more than a two dimensional interpretation of a circle spread out. 
images

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by vatech733

roll.gif

It's trippy mane!
The end and beginning are simultaneously the same point. the Alpha and the Omega. I sine wave is nothing more than a two dimensional interpretation of a circle spread out. 
images

pimp.gif
and then there was light?

^ Further more a circle is most times a 2d representation of a sphere. The oscillations they make are spiral or vorticular motion. Like the orbits of celestial/ heavenly bodies.

As smart as some of you dudes are you always skip over the fact that the bible uses characters and archetypes to convey meaning of complex ideas. So instead of a ball of light making it's rounds through the universe, we are given a character on a journey from heaven to earth, and back to the heavens again. You can relate to a character more that has definite similarities to you ( having a body like you do and dealing with it's desires) vs. a ball of light which people can't readily identify with.

if you calling it a wave, but caused the transition from potential to kinetic energy though 
nerd.gif

at a game , one person stands up whole crowd moves. whats the initial starter relative to the universe 
nerd.gif

I've thought of that. Maybe there's no such thing as immortality. Or maybe perhaps becoming a star is solely a level of consciousness our spirit obtains before it's ready to evolve into another dimension.

Of course the latter makes the most sense, however, when talking about the spirit in its present form instilled in humanity on Earth.

Something tells me there's something going on with stars that correlates to ancient Egypt and Hollywood today.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

anyone else think stars could be your spirit after you die on earth?

Possible but what happens when a star dies?
nerd.gif
Stardust forms back together after explosion/death birth to more stars and planets. They swirl back into new creations
crabnebulawallpaper.jpg

060906_magellan.jpg

F1.medium.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

^ Further more a circle is most times a 2d representation of a sphere. The oscillations they make are spiral or vorticular motion. Like the orbits of celestial/ heavenly bodies.

As smart as some of you dudes are you always skip over the fact that the bible uses characters and archetypes to convey meaning of complex ideas. So instead of a ball of light making it's rounds through the universe, we are given a character on a journey from heaven to earth, and back to the heavens again. You can relate to a character more that has definite similarities to you ( having a body like you do and dealing with it's desires) vs. a ball of light which people can't readily identify with.

No, people interpret the bible to "fit" complex ideas, you can do this with many works of fiction-Using archetypes, metaphors etc is convenient because a lot of the time the meaning is pretty much up to the reader and said reader can preach his own interpretation to others

Originally Posted by Wr

nerd.gif
Stardust forms back together after explosion/death birth to more stars and planets. They swirl back into new creations
crabnebulawallpaper.jpg

060906_magellan.jpg

F1.medium.gif

Oh I know what happens to the "matter" of a star it just gets recycled, I was asking what happens to the "spirit" after the star dies-----or does the matter of the spirit also help form other planets? In other words are planets remnants of the human spirit?

I prefer the thought that when I die, my body will again be part of the earth, providing energy for other life forms and continuing the cycle of life.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I prefer the thought that when I die, my body will again be part of the earth, providing energy for other life forms and continuing the cycle of life.

pimp.gif
I dunno what the spirit is, but your physical body/energy never truly "dies"

if you calling it a wave, but caused the transition from potential to kinetic energy though 
nerd.gif

at a game , one person stands up whole crowd moves. whats the initial starter relative to the universe 
nerd.gif
I think it's something like the uni-verse becoming conscious of itself. Like going from a state of nothingness to something from a thought perspective is akin to the uni-verse being like in a state of unawareness or ignorance of itself. In the framework of a multi-verse some verses could be older while others are brand new. Or maybe it could be like a logic condition of either being (on, off) (+,-)(1,0) etc. Possibly the movement/ vibrations felt from other universes could be the cause to start other universes to change their logical condition. 

Originally Posted by Wr

nerd.gif
crabnebulawallpaper.jpg

060906_magellan.jpg

F1.medium.gif

Oh I know what happens to the "matter" of a star it just gets recycled, I was asking what happens to the "spirit" after the star dies-----or does the matter of the spirit also help form other planets? In other words are planets remnants of the human spirit?

This is where the Mother/ Father in heaven and children below paradigm comes into play. If Soul becomes solar matter, solar matter explodes and literally gives birth to multiple variations of  different types and states of solar matter. Some become stars which become the suns to many other planets that form out of the solar matter as well. The new place is basically made out of the remains of it's ancestors. Changing always, yet remaining the same. 

So what if the ultimate stage of evolution for the spirit is becoming a creator of its own solar system/planet?

No.  Why?  Just cause it sounds cool?  Lol.  I don't see how this could work.  What is a spirit?  Without a brain, you have no "spirit" or "soul" so I think theyre just mental things.  Apparently were are made from stars though.

Back
Top Bottom