Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

I'm sorry but this is HILARIOUS. I heard the second interview and couldnt stop laughing.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do people care? He has his right to free speech.

He's a celeb with a image to uphold.

And I used to really like Mel Gibson, but damn he went from one of the best sought out actors to literally nothing now. His last movie was so damn bad.
its kind of funny that through everything he has done, which includes physically abusing her, people are flaming him more for throwing in the N word, something that does not concern the case at alllll....i really do feel the african-american community is extremely over-sesitive at times...
(watch me be labeled a racist now)

Mel is just mentally sick and needs to seek help ASAP....or else this can be the beginning of another hollywood tragedy, aside from his personal life this man is/was an amazing actor and a 90's icon....not to mention an awesome director, i dont know which movie you are talking about Fong, but Edge of Darkness was sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Why do people care? He has his right to free speech.

He's a celeb with a image to uphold.

And I used to really like Mel Gibson, but damn he went from one of the best sought out actors to literally nothing now. His last movie was so damn bad.
its kind of funny that through everything he has done, which includes physically abusing her, people are flaming him more for throwing in the N word, something that does not concern the case at alllll....i really do feel the african-american community is extremely over-sesitive at times...
(watch me be labeled a racist now)

Mel is just mentally sick and needs to seek help ASAP....or else this can be the beginning of another hollywood tragedy, aside from his personal life this man is/was an amazing actor and a 90's icon....not to mention an awesome director, i dont know which movie you are talking about Fong, but Edge of Darkness was sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

right, that dude Anton is so pro black
laugh.gif
roll.gif

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

To be a little more on topic **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals
eek.gif
at son posting that like it was an acceptable justification
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I said that because that's the view of some and also before even typing that i typed **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

My question to white people....... If blacks can use it to one another and we ask white people not to say it because it offends us when you say it, why not just stop saying it? Why do you wanna have to say it. If you where to say the word "cracker" was super raciest we wouldn't say it unless we were indeed raciest. So to us when you fight for the right to call us a "@+!#%", it makes us know you ARE a raciest!

"Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people"

LOL RACIEST COMMENT TO THE T!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I said that because that's the view of some and also before even typing that i typed **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

My question to white people....... If blacks can use it to one another and we ask white people not to say it because it offends us when you say it, why not just stop saying it? Why do you wanna have to say it. If you where to say the word "cracker" was super raciest we wouldn't say it unless we were indeed raciest. So to us when you fight for the right to call us a "@+!#%", it makes us know you ARE a raciest!

"Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people"

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You are putting to much faith in people doing the right thing 100% of the time and that just will not happen. Ever with anything.

P.S. it's spelled 'racist'

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You are putting to much faith in people doing the right thing 100% of the time and that just will not happen. Ever with anything.

P.S. it's spelled 'racist'

Back
Top Bottom