Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

Classic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

right, that dude Anton is so pro black
laugh.gif

You right son, I hate black people. I think they deserve to be called racial epithets. Shoot I used that word 10 times this morning before I had breakfast.

For the record, when a white person/ other races of people use the Nword when reciting rap lyrics...I don't get offended by it because it's hypocritical. I know hispanics that use the Nword (hip hop version) more than black people. My barber (latino dude) says it so much it has me dying. He literally can't help it, it's  just part of his vocabulary.

Hope that helps clear up where I was coming from and what I meant by context SPSFINEST.   

Eat him, LaVey!

laugh.gif

You right son, I hate black people. I think they deserve to be called racial epithets. Shoot I used that word 10 times this morning before I had breakfast.

For the record, when a white person/ other races of people use the Nword when reciting rap lyrics...I don't get offended by it because it's hypocritical. I know hispanics that use the Nword (hip hop version) more than black people. My barber (latino dude) says it so much it has me dying. He literally can't help it, it's  just part of his vocabulary.

Hope that helps clear up where I was coming from and what I meant by context SPSFINEST.   

Eat him, LaVey!

laugh.gif

Ok. It's an interesting view but I'll respect it.

laugh.gif

Ok. It's an interesting view but I'll respect it.

Am I the only one who is more angry at the fact that there are people trying to record a mans private domestic conversation?

That $!%$ is disturbing.

Am I the only one who is more angry at the fact that there are people trying to record a mans private domestic conversation?

That $!%$ is disturbing.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

To be a little more on topic **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals
eek.gif
at son posting that like it was an acceptable justification
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals
eek.gif
smh.gif

Only thing I can respect about Mel is that he hates everybody equally.
Hes been on record for attacking so many minority groups, I cant believe anybody can be surprised at what hes recently said.

Hes an equal opportunity hater and honestly thats all I can ask for from people.

Only thing I can respect about Mel is that he hates everybody equally.
Hes been on record for attacking so many minority groups, I cant believe anybody can be surprised at what hes recently said.

Hes an equal opportunity hater and honestly thats all I can ask for from people.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.
Not necessarily - people have short memory's. Polanski's still working after all.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.
Not necessarily - people have short memory's. Polanski's still working after all.

White people:
Stop using the !@#$ word or trying to bring it up in conversation and act ignorant like "Why is it that black people can say it but it's bad that we say it?!" Stop acting stupid and playing devil's advocate. You KNOW why you're not supposed to say it, and you know it's an unwritten rule, so to just try to get into a stupid little debate because you think you can out-argue/out-reason someone else and try to prove intellectual superiority is disrespectful as all hell. I don't even argue with people when they try to ask me that anymore. I'm just like "You know better" and that's it.

Black people:
Stop being surprised when white people are racist. Everybody is racist to some extent, and white people are waaaay more racist than they'll ever act in front of you. They use that word so much in their day to day life, I know from overhearing it when people don't know I'm nearby, and I know from being around dumb !@#$ that don't know that my father's black and just assume I'm Latino and I wouldn't be offended by them talking about N this and N that. It's not shock, if dude was talking !@#$% about Jewish people it's a good chance he's gonna have issues with anybody that's not white and Christian. I'm not the least bit surprised and have too many other things in life to deal with to bother being offended.

White people:
Stop using the !@#$ word or trying to bring it up in conversation and act ignorant like "Why is it that black people can say it but it's bad that we say it?!" Stop acting stupid and playing devil's advocate. You KNOW why you're not supposed to say it, and you know it's an unwritten rule, so to just try to get into a stupid little debate because you think you can out-argue/out-reason someone else and try to prove intellectual superiority is disrespectful as all hell. I don't even argue with people when they try to ask me that anymore. I'm just like "You know better" and that's it.

Black people:
Stop being surprised when white people are racist. Everybody is racist to some extent, and white people are waaaay more racist than they'll ever act in front of you. They use that word so much in their day to day life, I know from overhearing it when people don't know I'm nearby, and I know from being around dumb !@#$ that don't know that my father's black and just assume I'm Latino and I wouldn't be offended by them talking about N this and N that. It's not shock, if dude was talking !@#$% about Jewish people it's a good chance he's gonna have issues with anybody that's not white and Christian. I'm not the least bit surprised and have too many other things in life to deal with to bother being offended.

Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I said that because that's the view of some and also before even typing that i typed **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I said that because that's the view of some and also before even typing that i typed **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Me: Lebron isn't a slave, Jesse "Every black person's nana" Jackson insinuating that he's a slave is disrespectful to those who actually experienced the horrors of slavery.

Black NTer with malcom X in their avy: You a Uncle Tom son.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Me: Lebron isn't a slave, Jesse "Every black person's nana" Jackson insinuating that he's a slave is disrespectful to those who actually experienced the horrors of slavery.

Black NTer with malcom X in their avy: You a Uncle Tom son.

Mel Mel Mel... Going down as being remembered for all the wrong reasons now. That clip was just all bitterness

He joins the ranks of Kramer, The Hoff, & Dog The Bounty Hunter SMH with their mouths yakking & getting caught on tape with slagging their family or loved <?!> ones in "private"

I'll remember Mel back in his Mad Max/Road Warrior/Lethal Weapon/Braveheart/Ransom days & leave it at that.

Good way to torpedo your career; even ol' Tom Cruise is doing better nowadays.

He should apologize to Danny just in case

Mel Mel Mel... Going down as being remembered for all the wrong reasons now. That clip was just all bitterness

He joins the ranks of Kramer, The Hoff, & Dog The Bounty Hunter SMH with their mouths yakking & getting caught on tape with slagging their family or loved <?!> ones in "private"

I'll remember Mel back in his Mad Max/Road Warrior/Lethal Weapon/Braveheart/Ransom days & leave it at that.

Good way to torpedo your career; even ol' Tom Cruise is doing better nowadays.

He should apologize to Danny just in case

Back
Top Bottom