Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

those are looking good... a knicks cw would be a nice release too.

a lot of memories ballin in these back in the day :lol: :smokin

Wore the Red/White 1.5's for bball in high school for a year and they're pretty beat up, would cop another. V.5's are still my fave Melo's though, had the black/powder blue joints, a lot of people were balling in those too my sophomore year. Used to rotate between those and the Kobe 1's :smokin

These always been kicks parents bought their kids

That wanted "jordans" and got em w/e was on da

wall...
Not here in Baltimore. These and the 5.5's were copped.
i own da 5.5's and those are fire....1.5"s? not so much.

still waiting for a eventual re-release of..

jordan-melo-advance-xl.jpg

da last great melos...and they made em TOO limited to cop.

and ill keep it all da way funky..

0.jpg

da last m9's in da first colorway weren't bad...

Last edited:
Feel like these came out yesterday. Doubt these will ever get re-released. Melo tha God.

Release Info form Nike.com
[table][tr][td]01/04/14[/td][td]Jordan Melo 1.5[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-University Blue[/td][td]$120[/td][td]631310-007[/td][/tr][/table]

Getting the Knicks colorway for sure, hope they bring back the white pair he wore with the nuggets (think the 1st shoe released of the line?).

i'll get the black silver but I want the all star white red pair and I don't want to pay the $200+ ebay prices for them, $120 is a good price though

people are crazy these were a popular shoe in their time and for good reason. very solid design, and a nice start for a great player. hella people had these joints I would like to cop but I just can't justify it since I'm planning to cop several releases that are pushing it @ 170
eyes.gif

The tongue was the only problem I had. Just felt weird. I'll take a low pair though. 5.5 please JB release those :smh: missed out on those

I will buy both pairs of Knicks, white and black pairs.

The all star and syracuse pairs were tough when they came out. I still got the nubuck pair DS

Still have my blk/blue pair from '05.

Not sure why people are hating on these. When I wear mine out people stop and ask me where I got them.

All blk/leather ones were another favorite, more so on the court. Great nostalgia shoe. Remember the days of playing NBA Live 05 with Melo on the cover.

Still have my blk/blue pair from '05.

Not sure why people are hating on these. When I wear mine out people stop and ask me where I got them.

All blk/leather ones were another favorite, more so on the court. Great nostalgia shoe. Remember the days of playing NBA Live 05 with Melo on the cover.
It's also a location thing. people near me would rock em. they looked hella nice when my brother had em. You're right it does bring back a sense of nostalgia. 

Back
Top Bottom