Melo Knicks PE M7 Royal/Black/Orange/White

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Saw 'em in person...

Not exactly the M7...let's just say LeBron isn't the only one with three sigs this year.
Are these just a more NY-inspired Future Sole 7 then? >>
Melo-Future-Sole-307x200.jpg
<< Similar to what we saw him and the Syracuse team during the tourney debut? Cuz just like the M6 last season, we saw more than one CW of those FSs

those look nice. so jordan brand can have nike air on their boxes, use air, and use flywire but still think they too good to put nike air on the back of retros? ok then..

those look nice. so jordan brand can have nike air on their boxes, use air, and use flywire but still think they too good to put nike air on the back of retros? ok then..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

QFT

somethin' else huh!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

QFT

somethin' else huh!

W.O.W.

So I've pretty much stopped buying sneakers nowadays, and in the last month I've seen 3 pairs that I NEED in my life. No coincidence that they're all Knicks colorways.

Do these release? I need more info. NAO!!!!!!!!! These are tuff.

edit: June 1st, these are mine!!

W.O.W.

So I've pretty much stopped buying sneakers nowadays, and in the last month I've seen 3 pairs that I NEED in my life. No coincidence that they're all Knicks colorways.

Do these release? I need more info. NAO!!!!!!!!! These are tuff.

edit: June 1st, these are mine!!

Back
Top Bottom