Melo Trade To Hornets??EDIT- CP3 SAYS TO MELO PLAYING FOR HORNETS IS THE MOST REALISTIC OPPORTUNITY

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't get what Melo is thinking here... it's not a good basketball move at all. The Nets wouldn't be as good as his current Nuggets team.

But he still gets his extension so I guess that's all he cares about.

I'll believe it when I see it officially.

Sums up my feelings on this proposed trade.

I don't get what Melo is thinking here... it's not a good basketball move at all. The Nets wouldn't be as good as his current Nuggets team.

Last year's Nets were not a 12 win team in terms of talent. And they've upgraded. And Brook Lopez is no joke. And Jay-Z. And the new Russian owner. And Brooklyn. Yeah, it's not a bad decision if he decides to go there (by agreeing to an extension to pave way for the trade).

Last year's Nets were not a 12 win team in terms of talent. And they've upgraded. And Brook Lopez is no joke. And Jay-Z. And the new Russian owner. And Brooklyn. Yeah, it's not a bad decision if he decides to go there (by agreeing to an extension to pave way for the trade).

Originally Posted by toine2983

You could tell dude was frustrated this year in the playoffs. It couldn't be just for the money or we would have had this thing locked up this summer. Personally I don't think either the nets or the knicks are better than where he is now. Denver just needs to get rid of Kmart and then they are just one or two pieces away from elite.

Originally Posted by toine2983

You could tell dude was frustrated this year in the playoffs. It couldn't be just for the money or we would have had this thing locked up this summer. Personally I don't think either the nets or the knicks are better than where he is now. Denver just needs to get rid of Kmart and then they are just one or two pieces away from elite.

Brooklyn is in 2 years, if the building of an arena in BK goes without a problem.

Lopez is good, no denying that, but they'd be downgrading their PG, Harris > DJ if he's involved. As well as giving up their high potential PF in the trade

Is Jay-Z planning on playing the 2 guard? How is his jumpshot?

Oh yes... the Russian owner... Travis Outlaw, Farmar, and the Blueprint for Greatness
pimp.gif

As of right now, yes, it's a bad basketball move. Clearly he just wants out of Denver and would like to be in a bigger market... although slumming in Newark for 2 years will be fun. Unless there's more moves down the line or there's some unknown move in the works, it'll be a bad move.

Brooklyn is in 2 years, if the building of an arena in BK goes without a problem.

Lopez is good, no denying that, but they'd be downgrading their PG, Harris > DJ if he's involved. As well as giving up their high potential PF in the trade

Is Jay-Z planning on playing the 2 guard? How is his jumpshot?

Oh yes... the Russian owner... Travis Outlaw, Farmar, and the Blueprint for Greatness
pimp.gif

As of right now, yes, it's a bad basketball move. Clearly he just wants out of Denver and would like to be in a bigger market... although slumming in Newark for 2 years will be fun. Unless there's more moves down the line or there's some unknown move in the works, it'll be a bad move.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

there has to be something going on behind the scenes that melo knows because signing that extension to play for the nets just doesn't make sense to me.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. There's gotta be more then this.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

there has to be something going on behind the scenes that melo knows because signing that extension to play for the nets just doesn't make sense to me.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. There's gotta be more then this.

Welp, obviously we have someone who only cares about the money.

Who the *%#! would sign with the NETS though?
30t6p3b.gif

Melo is too good for them ... they have NO SQUAD.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Welp, obviously we have someone who only cares about the money.

Who the *%#! would sign with the NETS though?
30t6p3b.gif

Melo is too good for them ... they have NO SQUAD.

There's a nice FA class in 2012 and thats when the Nets would move to BK.

I hope CP3 has already promised Melo he'd come to Jersey when his deal is up cuz the Nets aren't winning +#@$ anytime soon. I don't even see them making the playoffs next year WITH Melo. Besides him and Lopez they got nothing else on that roster, I don't understand this move at all on Melo's part. If he's so geeked about being in a big market why wouldn't he suggest a trade to the Clippers? They got more talent (if healthy) on the team than Jersey does

Chicago still a loser in all of this cuz they wouldn't let Noah go. Yes, Joakim (no offensive threat) Noah. Rose, Boozer and Melo is far more of a threat than Melo, Lopez and Farmar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom