That headline + MJ's face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'd bust Jordan's *** in 2K right now
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
srs

I read this story.. I didnt even kno who this dude was.. But confidence in ones self is always koo.. but i think he might be insane

the photoshop pros:

can you make this face black and white, like Yao Mings meme?

hilarious!!

JCMJ.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Fri Oct 28 11:05am EDT
[h2]Jordan Crawford (who?) feels he is ‘better than [Michael Jordan]‘[/h2]
By Kelly Dwyer

JCMJ.jpg
Years ago there existed a cute American band called The Knack, which had a hit with the single "My Sharona." Not long after its single shot to the top of the charts, The Knack's lead singer and principal songwriter Doug Fieger gushed to the press that his band had "the craft, the excitement, feeling and love that The Beatles brought to rock and roll." The American record-buying public, already a little tired of the ubiquity of "My Sharona" on the FM dial, promptly tuned out Fieger's band in part as response to his clumsy self-comparison to The Beatles.

[Related: Michael Jordan trash-talked Bill Clinton on the golf course]

What does this have to do with the NBA, on one of the more important days in the league's history? Well, Washington Wizards guard Jordan Crawford(notes) was recently asked by the Washington Post's Michael Lee to expound upon a personal Twitter description that Crawford wrote regarding his mission to be "The Greatest."

He's pretty good. I want Jordan Crawford on my team. He can rack up points and he got a triple double or 2 last NBA season. But better than Jordan? No.

Does he have potential to be a NBA All Star? Of course.

Back
Top Bottom