Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm going just to say that I have been. We're on the strip so it'll be fun. Not really worried about all the goons and whatnot. I will be wasted the whole time and we're going down/will be meeting up w/ a bunch of folks so it'll be fun regardless. Been hearing the same stories of it going downhill for the las couple of years but *shrugs*.

Next year is definitely DR and Vegas though.
pimp.gif
again some people in here are tryna make it out to be a free for all but it really aint....part of the problem is the goonery from the past years brought out all the cops and they are ready to go - i think i still got a warrant out there for posting up on a scooter in a fire lane...ticket was like $150+ and the cop was ready to put me in a box for the long weekend
laugh.gif

unless you got on rapper jewels or try to mess with somebodies broad then you aint really gotta worry...but when it goes down it goes down...i got caught up in damn near riot situations a couple times
laugh.gif

depending on your female preference and what u consider a good time then you might be ok
Haha, trust me my dude I already see the exaggerations, which is why I'm not worried. I'm out there w/ a light rosary on so i'm definitely not going to be out there looking like food. But best believe my awareness is gonna be on 100 because I know it can go down @ any moment w/ all them folks out there
30t6p3b.gif

I mean regardless though, the chicks are gonna be out, prolly get a table on Fri/Sat/sun night @ the clubs (When the prices are ~$100 @ the door you might as well ), $+## w/ the beach during the days and be back to work on Wednesday. I'm going to enjoy myself. I mean fun, warm weather, drinks and chicks can't be but SO bad.

laugh.gif
@ you almost doing that weekend stay though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for all the input guys. There's goons everywhere so I'm Not really trippin off that... just looking foward to havin a good time wit the weekend wit the homies.

Thanks for all the input guys. There's goons everywhere so I'm Not really trippin off that... just looking foward to havin a good time wit the weekend wit the homies.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

is it that bad with goons all the time or just memorial day weekend?

im heading down there this weekend with my girl
its ONLY Memorial Day Weekend. Think of it as a black holiday.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

is it that bad with goons all the time or just memorial day weekend?

im heading down there this weekend with my girl
its ONLY Memorial Day Weekend. Think of it as a black holiday.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Wrap up, have fun, and don't get caught slippin.

Huh? what was she doing? she let Triple C's run a train?

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Miami folks stay away from the beach on memorial day

the sensible ones anyway.

The goons situation is serious and the cops will use ANY reason to add to their quota.

Put it this way, after memorial day worldstar will have at least 50 videos of brawls/ robberys/arrests.

Miami folks stay away from the beach on memorial day

the sensible ones anyway.

The goons situation is serious and the cops will use ANY reason to add to their quota.

Put it this way, after memorial day worldstar will have at least 50 videos of brawls/ robberys/arrests.

Blame Rick Ross, Bosh, Wade, Bron, Diddy among others for makin' Miami ghetto.

#$%?
laugh.gif

seriously though, a regular weekend in Miami > Memorial Day weekend

Blame Rick Ross, Bosh, Wade, Bron, Diddy among others for makin' Miami ghetto.

#$%?
laugh.gif

seriously though, a regular weekend in Miami > Memorial Day weekend

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

KingJay718 wrote:

sick.gif

rick-ross-tattoos-fader.jpg

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

KingJay718 wrote:

sick.gif

rick-ross-tattoos-fader.jpg

This will be my second time going in 3 years. its not bad at all. i have been to BCR, Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, Freaknic, Playas Ball and Urban beach Weekend. Yall making this event sound like fights galore. Everybody there for the same reason, to party and get drunk.

This will be my second time going in 3 years. its not bad at all. i have been to BCR, Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, Freaknic, Playas Ball and Urban beach Weekend. Yall making this event sound like fights galore. Everybody there for the same reason, to party and get drunk.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

If u from the hood or know the streets u know how to carry yourself out there
This couldn't be any further from the truth.....
How So ? It's the same environment just a different city

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

If u from the hood or know the streets u know how to carry yourself out there
This couldn't be any further from the truth.....
How So ? It's the same environment just a different city

Back
Top Bottom