Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by pookieman

If u from the hood or know the streets u know how to carry yourself out there
This couldn't be any further from the truth.....
How So ? It's the same environment just a different city
My bad, I read it wrong...but what about the dudes who are from the streets that are making it bad for the folks who are just tryna have a good time? 
I love Miami, I tried moving there...and I would move there in an instant if given the chance. But that weekend has gone from a good weekend to an ok weekend....

And when you're dropping 2G's + for a hotel room and airfare, you better enjoy yourself...

If dudes are gonna go, don't walk the strip at night....do WORK during the day picking up females, the more the better...cause chances are slim that one will come back to the telly at the end of the night....

If u from the hood or know the streets u know how to carry yourself out there
This couldn't be any further from the truth.....
How So ? It's the same environment just a different city
My bad, I read it wrong...but what about the dudes who are from the streets that are making it bad for the folks who are just tryna have a good time? 
I love Miami, I tried moving there...and I would move there in an instant if given the chance. But that weekend has gone from a good weekend to an ok weekend....

And when you're dropping 2G's + for a hotel room and airfare, you better enjoy yourself...

If dudes are gonna go, don't walk the strip at night....do WORK during the day picking up females, the more the better...cause chances are slim that one will come back to the telly at the end of the night....

Been there a few times, only go now if I'm rolling with someone hosting parties. People watch is cool, the chicks are BIRDS and the guys are GOONS. One time a chick told my cousin you look good and all but where your chain lol. Clubs are OD priced and lines are OD long, plus hotels are mad bread. Just go DR lol. I took this video a few years back and here is more of what you will see

Been there a few times, only go now if I'm rolling with someone hosting parties. People watch is cool, the chicks are BIRDS and the guys are GOONS. One time a chick told my cousin you look good and all but where your chain lol. Clubs are OD priced and lines are OD long, plus hotels are mad bread. Just go DR lol. I took this video a few years back and here is more of what you will see

LifeisMoreThanKicks wrote:

Shouts for posting my videos (the 4 vids at the bottom of the post), I got so much traffic around that time. I am or was the owner of TheFlyLifeNYC.com, I shut it down a couple months back. But I agree with everything KingTre, & Pookie said prior, its really not fun at all, my last year going was 08, my second year going, also went in 07 and had a blast, but 08 was terrible. Chicks looking for sponsors, some selling their box for $200+ for the nite
laugh.gif
. Dudes looking to get it in, and when they get deaded, that’s usually when the trouble starts. 3 dudes got bodied a block from my hotel, and the police raided our hotel for "paraphernalia". My hotel was La Riveria aka roach motel.

With that said, I still tell people to go out there at least once just to experience it. Life's about experiences, don't just take our word for it.

LifeisMoreThanKicks wrote:

Shouts for posting my videos (the 4 vids at the bottom of the post), I got so much traffic around that time. I am or was the owner of TheFlyLifeNYC.com, I shut it down a couple months back. But I agree with everything KingTre, & Pookie said prior, its really not fun at all, my last year going was 08, my second year going, also went in 07 and had a blast, but 08 was terrible. Chicks looking for sponsors, some selling their box for $200+ for the nite
laugh.gif
. Dudes looking to get it in, and when they get deaded, that’s usually when the trouble starts. 3 dudes got bodied a block from my hotel, and the police raided our hotel for "paraphernalia". My hotel was La Riveria aka roach motel.

With that said, I still tell people to go out there at least once just to experience it. Life's about experiences, don't just take our word for it.

I've been 3 times.....as of late, the goons just fill up the streets with BS....I never went to the clubs, cause I am NOT willing to pay more than $100 to enter a wack @+# party.  The daytime is good for picking up females and illin on the beach...but for real, the Miami cats ruined it for me....dudes are just foul humans. 
My boi, I couldn't said it better..

I've been 3 times.....as of late, the goons just fill up the streets with BS....I never went to the clubs, cause I am NOT willing to pay more than $100 to enter a wack @+# party.  The daytime is good for picking up females and illin on the beach...but for real, the Miami cats ruined it for me....dudes are just foul humans. 
My boi, I couldn't said it better..

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Wrap up, have fun, and don't get caught slippin.

Huh? what was she doing? she let Triple C's run a train?

Nah.  A couple Florida Marlins player hit that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Wrap up, have fun, and don't get caught slippin.

Huh? what was she doing? she let Triple C's run a train?

Nah.  A couple Florida Marlins player hit that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

im with KingTre on this one...

Miami/South Beach is still a great vaca no matter what EXCEPT that particular weekend.

I still need to make that visit to KOD and Tootsies for that matter.

im with KingTre on this one...

Miami/South Beach is still a great vaca no matter what EXCEPT that particular weekend.

I still need to make that visit to KOD and Tootsies for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom